oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

7 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

Either way, looking at them doubt they'll drop many points at home.

Agreed. I always said I understood why Fulham were more attractive than us to Muniz - they are my favourites to go up. Their squad is first class for championship even if Anguissa leaves.  Only black mark for me was untested manager at this level

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Not really. The likes of Aarons, Lewis, Raya, Pinnock n Maddison dont cost the world.

And the flip aide of saying its cheaper to buy abroad is the reward (selling) is greater with domestic based players as you can always ask for more knowing people will pay more

Not all players are cheaper to buy abroad but a lot are

1 minute ago, scotty189 said:

Really hope we get this lad, young pacey, and the random rumours are the true ones.

my buddy says he's very light weight, but gets the fans excited. he thought he was a lot older as he's been around for a while. but at 21, he thinks its a good chance for him

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

It’s usually the price that helps by buying abroad

Exactly right, far better value abroad.

And while some people on here think Middlesbrough is a hell hole we would have always been a bigger pull to foreign players than a club like Brentford until recently. 

Rather than the money we wasted under Monk and Pulis a good scouting system might have picked up on players like Maupay and Watkins. 

Hopefully we'll have a vision of the club we want to be and buy players to fit that model rather than change our style every 2 years with the manager.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BelgianBoro said:

His replacement, Jizz, seems to be far better at finishing. 

He likes to make an apearance in the final minutes!

Edited by JonnyMFC
  • Haha 1

Hope we can get 1 possibly 2 wingers in but I really hope we keep Jones here and still give him good game time. I’ve got the same first impression from him that I got from Tav, think he can be a great player for us 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/marcus-browne-boss-delighted-with-his-progress

sorry if above been posted but confirms Fisher is out for season and Ameobi for an indefinite period. The Ameobi one is hugely frustrating, doubly frustrating given the lack of time scale. 

Feel for Fisher the most like he only played 2 games I think it was then he got injured. Then as we are getting promoted this season he'll be sold come next summer so his boro career over before he had a chance to begin it 

• Thanks 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""