oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

I think the only 'common' thing NW cares about, is players doing their best for the team, and the club.

Bolasie and NML choose the boro over other clubs because of NW, so why don't you think they have more in common? 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Great, I’m glad you think I’m wrong, I hope that you are right. It’s a point worth debating though isn’t it?

let’s start again...I think NW has more in common with McNair, Howson, Hall and Watmore than he does with Spence, Akpom and Johnson.

What do you think?

You've had some bad takes recently Billy, but I think this might take the cake.

NW has praised plenty of our non-white players this season; the one time he mentions a few white players in a row and he's racist all of a sudden? Come off it.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

You've had some bad takes recently Billy, but I think this might take the cake.

NW has praised plenty of our non-white players this season; the one time he mentions a few white players in a row and he's racist all of a sudden? Come off it.

I didn’t call him racist, I said that he has more in common with the 4 players mentioned as they are all more mature, white players I’m sure he relates to them  more easily. Sadly, that’s just human nature. I, myself have many more white friends than I do black, not because I’m racist, but because I have more in common with them.
Warnock has mentioned cliques, maybe I’m leaping to conclusions, the last time cliques were mentioned at the club it was those dastardly Spanish speaking players and everyone was very happy to accept that and condemn them. I think Warnock has his favourites and the 4 mentioned by him are on his wavelength, more so than some of the others. 

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

He highlighted his favourites in the interview, not me. Take what you want from that. 

You literally posted the above just a few posts ago ^

2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I didn’t call him racist, I said that he has more in common with the 4 players mentioned as they are all more mature, white players I’m sure he relates to them  more easily. Sadly, that’s just human nature. I, myself have many more white friends than I do black, not because I’m racist, but because I have more in common with them.
Warnock has mentioned cliques, maybe I’m leaping to conclusions, the last time cliques were mentioned at the club it was those dastardly Spanish speaking players and everyone was very happy to accept that and condemn them. I think Warnock has his favourites and the 4 mentioned by him are on his wavelength, more so than some of the others. 

Now you seem surprised that people think you're calling him racist.

27 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Great, I’m glad you think I’m wrong, I hope that you are right. It’s a point worth debating though isn’t it?

let’s start again...I think NW has more in common with McNair, Howson, Hall and Watmore than he does with Spence, Akpom and Johnson.

What do you think?

It's not a point worth debating at all, it's a disgusting attempt to slander a man without any actual basis.

I'm embarrassed you've even raised it.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

You literally posted the above just a few posts ago ^

Now you seem surprised that people think you're calling him racist.

Not surprised at all, people leap to conclusions and have their own agendas. Why has nobody called me out for accusing him of ageism?

4 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Not surprised at all, people leap to conclusions and have their own agendas. Why has nobody called me out for accusing him of ageism?

Because the 4 players he listed are all of varying ages?

I'm starting to wonder if this is a slyly subversive take on how easily offended some people can become at the mention of race (rather than at the mention of age, ginger hair etc). If so, point made. If not, shall we park this debate?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I'm starting to wonder if this is a slyly subversive take on how easily offended some people can become at the mention of race (rather than at the mention of age, ginger hair etc). If so, point made. If not, shall we park this debate?

You got me. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""