• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

He's told me now 🙌

Just now, Changing Times said:

I don't think it's supposed to be a secret but the three cliquey lot causing disruption are Warnock, Blackwell and Jepson.

Are they poised to instigate a breakaway league based on old fashioned values, balls into channels and no nonsense defending? 

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Are they poised to instigate a breakaway league based on old fashioned values, balls into channels and no nonsense defending? 

Yeah it's going to be called the Ku Klux Klan invitational league 🙄

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

can someone PM me the rumoured names, in and out, please?

I’d be interested in a PM about the rumoured names out, but not so bothered about the names in. The club are far better at shipping players out than bringing players in. 

6 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’d be interested in a PM about the rumoured names out, but not so bothered about the names in. The club are far better at shipping players out than bringing players in. 

I don't want to put them on here cos diggerlad hasn't said if it's meant to kept quiet or not but I think I can safely say that there won't be many people disappointed if we sold these three players in the summer.  Assuming they are going to be sold then I reckon we'd be looking at close to 10 signings required this summer.

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I don't want to put them on here cos diggerlad hasn't said if it's meant to kept quiet or not but I think I can safely say that there won't be many people disappointed if we sold these three players in the summer.  Assuming they are going to be sold then I reckon we'd be looking at close to 10 signings required this summer.

No you mustn’t, keep it under your hat. 

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

image.png.666603ce05a3ed768d8d80d7034d5877.png

Well, using the above example, the younger guy on the left wouldn't get an invite but the older guy on the right would get an invite.

Don't tell me you agree with me
When I saw you kicking dirt in my eye

But if you're thinkin' about my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

image.png.666603ce05a3ed768d8d80d7034d5877.png

Well, using the above example, the younger guy on the left wouldn't get an invite but the older guy on the right would get an invite.

MJ wrote the following lyrics in reference to how Gibson has run the Boro for the last 10 years..."I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change". 

Well ahead of his time! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Akpom, Saville and Spence? 

You said sold in the summer so I have to assume they are contracted pasted June 2021. What's my reward?

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""