• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Some people are genuinely dumber that wet cardboard. What a loser that internet warrior. So sad. 

Twitter's full of them. Would hate to have public social media as a footballer, faceless trolls hiding behind fake accounts to post vitriol.

• Like 1

He was indeed a waste of money but he's not really the one to be blamed for that.  Three out of four seasons he's basically been what he was before we bought him.  This season has been different although I don't think there was a lack of effort in the first half of the season.  Lately he's looked like a player who would rather be anywhere else but then we as a club would have rather him be anywhere else as well.

1 hour ago, MMC said:

Capture.PNG

Obviously a troll.

I'm sure the real Neil Bausor is fully up to speed on club protocols regarding social media. Still, judging from the abuse some black players have been getting lately, if thats the worst he sees, he's getting off lightly.

And tbf he has largely been a huge waste of money. He's had what - one good season with us?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

But would you talk like that face to face?

I'd probably be up for telling a player they've been a waste of money and that I wasn't sorry to see them go.

But then I'd remember they'd been playing under Warnock, Woodgate, Pulis and Monk and maybe think better of it. 🤷‍♂️

At least he hasn't been getting "S**tt Assombalonga" or anything like that... 😉

45 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Obviously a troll.

I'm sure the real Neil Bausor is fully up to speed on club protocols regarding social media. Still, judging from the abuse some black players have been getting lately, if thats the worst he sees, he's getting off lightly.

And tbf he has largely been a huge waste of money. He's had what - one good season with us?

Don't worry I wasn't believing that Neil Bausor was actually slagging off Britt on twitter! 😂😂

• Haha 2

Whilst I am in no way a fan of Britt for his goal scoring return or performances of late, but I would never @ him on Twitter and call abuse to him. It’s not his fault he was played up front in a hoof ball system on his own and then under Woodgate. 

Did he under perform? Yes. Should he have scored more? Yes. Was he given every opportunity to do this? No. 

Im glad he has left the club as he didn’t want to be here anymore. But there will always be a part of me which wonders, “if only we had played him and Bamford up front together for a season”....

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Make no bones about it, They'll both flourish with 25 goals each wherever they end up. It's the Boro way 🤣

Thats the really annoying thing for me.

Players that are either misused...or just useless at Boro, who then go on to do well at other clubs.

It just makes me think why couldn't we get them to play like that?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Wayne Hennessey was the.one who did the Nazi salute wasn't he? If so, nailed on we'll sign him...

CT will be first in line to purchase his Shirt in the club shop

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""