• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

No chance warnock signed him for 3plus a few 2 seasons back

He spent 5.5mil on him. Went on to score 10 goals in 53 appearances.

Bristol city just published their players wages.  Diedhiou was on £18.5k p/w could we afford that? Is he worth it? 

also it says that Bettenelli was on £24.5k p/w 🤮🤮🤮

not sure how reliable the website is as I’ve done no fact checking on it

https://footballleaguefc.com/middlesbrough-2019-20-player-wages/amp/

2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Bristol city just published their players wages.  Diedhiou was on £18.5k p/w could we afford that? Is he worth it? 

also it says that Bettenelli was on £24.5k p/w 🤮🤮🤮

not sure how reliable the website is as I’ve done no fact checking on it

https://footballleaguefc.com/middlesbrough-2019-20-player-wages/amp/

Fletcher was definitely on more than 10k a week

5 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Yep me too. Hoillett has been around since 2009 and has never broke 10 goals in a season and he's only broke 10 combined goals/assists in a season twice (one of which being in 2011). He's got more career yellow cards than assists.

I've always thought he was very overrated from the eye test and the stats seem to back that up. The fact hed be 31 when he signs is just an added issue, but his actual ability is the main sticking point for me 

Based on those stats it makes more sense to retain Marvin! 😉

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Based on those stats it makes more sense to retain Marvin! 😉

Honestly, I actually typed that exact sentence out then deleted it cause I couldn't bring myself to post it 😂

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

What odds do you reckon we'd get on Uche Ikpeazu being a target this summer?

Certainly looks the type. Can't imagine he'd be that expensive either.

6ft3 non scoring striker? Nailed on!

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

What odds do you reckon we'd get on Uche Ikpeazu being a target this summer?

Certainly looks the type. Can't imagine he'd be that expensive either.

think the 2 lads from Rotherham could be of intereste. Adebayor and Mpenza

we desperatley need some height and strength down the spine.

ive been scrambling around asking for any bits from the guys i know that have access to info and what i can disclose is slightly more encouraging than some of the suggestions ive read thus far.  None of the CURRENT loans will be here after they expire but we have looked into financing a way of signing Bolasie, doesnt look promising so far though. Ive managed to worm out four names regarding genuine interest , two of which are from premier league clubs so im assuming loan deals the other two are a champpionship striker and a left backfrom div 1. the two premiership loans could be good if they happen as they are key positions( gk and central defender)and both internationally capped .

• Thanks 3
30 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

ive been scrambling around asking for any bits from the guys i know that have access to info and what i can disclose is slightly more encouraging than some of the suggestions ive read thus far.  None of the CURRENT loans will be here after they expire but we have looked into financing a way of signing Bolasie, doesnt look promising so far though. Ive managed to worm out four names regarding genuine interest , two of which are from premier league clubs so im assuming loan deals the other two are a champpionship striker and a left backfrom div 1. the two premiership loans could be good if they happen as they are key positions( gk and central defender)and both internationally capped .

Phil Jones 

not phil jones thank god. heres the names ive got and the central defender is the most interesting . 

gk ...wayne hennessey,  cd  rhys williams,  centre forward .. sam gallagher,  lb  from mk dons forgot name . 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

not phil jones thank god. heres the names ive got and the central defender is the most interesting . 

gk ...wayne hennessey,  cd  rhys williams,  centre forward .. sam gallagher,  lb  from mk dons forgot name . 

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/leeds-united-newcastle-united-and-middlesbrough-locked-in-transfer-tussle-for-efl-defender/

The left back would be this lad, I imagine 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""