• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Ruathain said:

Just read somewhere that he has missed saving 40 penalty kicks in a row(for club and Country including shoot outs), something like a 0.04% chance of that happening. 

Probably waiting for England in the Euros...

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Romero is as good as gone, and there are rumours that they (United) are expecting either De Gea or Henderson to go too (as they both want to be first choice). If no-one comes in for De Gea, I think Henderson will go out on loan for the season. Then they also have Lee Grant out of contract this summer too, could potentially end up needing to sign another keeper on top of Heaton.

Wonder if they'll try and make a bid for Kasper Schmeichel? Would he turn them down if they did? Chance to follow in his old man's footsteps and all that...

7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Wonder if they'll try and make a bid for Kasper Schmeichel? Would he turn them down if they did? Chance to follow in his old man's footsteps and all that...

eye good shout that, kasper and harry kane signing for them would make them a bit better at each end of the pitch. in a game of fine margins that could make the different in several games. 

if i was a united fan i'd want them two and that soucek(sp) from west ham. instantly stronger in all 3 areas. 

• Like 1

Was the link with Rose during Warnocks time or Woodgate/Pulis?

I dont think we will be in for him simply because Bola has proven himself and think link with Rose was when we did not have a recognised full back bar friend. 

3 hours ago, Ruathain said:

Just read somewhere that he has missed saving 40 penalty kicks in a row(for club and Country including shoot outs), something like a 0.04% chance of that happening. 

They were saying on BT sports De Gea hasn't saved a penalty in 6 years shocking stats, don't understand why Solkjaer didn't make the substitution late on and put Henderson in who had saved 5 out of last 6 penalties according to BT commentator. De Gea for me is a good keeper who makes some outstanding saves but definitely not has good as we were all led to believe, don't think Man U will miss him that much. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Gazzaniga is a good keeper, would be great at this level. Will probably have bigger and better suiters than us though.

Yeah hes absolutely quality. No doubt some top teams will be after him

12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Robbie Brady on a free?

Absolutely. He's had his injury woes but he is unbelievable at this level and has a way better delivery than anyone else we've had at this club for a long time. Think he'd suit warnocks hard working, genuine lads type of player too.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Absolutely. He's had his injury woes but he is unbelievable at this level and has a way better delivery than anyone else we've had at this club for a long time. Think he'd suit warnocks hard working, genuine lads type of player too.

You'd think he's Championship bound too, Burnley have one of the weaker squads in the Premier League and they've released him, so I'd be surprised if another side there was in for him.

Hopefully we look in to him.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""