• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, SmogInSheff said:

"The Athletic understands that Bolasie is set to hold further talks with Middlesbrough after the 32-year-old enjoyed a productive loan spell with the club in the second half of the season."

Pretty well informed this lot, guess it means he's not had any other offers, be surprised if we could afford his wages. 

Bolasie signing would be a massive plus, hope it happens.  Would also take Besic back, plays instead of howson for me.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

I guess it will depend on if the multi millionaire is prepared to accept the going rate a skint Championship club can realistically afford!

Yeah, I guess it depends what his motivation is now, doubt he will get one last big payoff in the current climate. Not in this country anyway. 

1 hour ago, SmogInSheff said:

"The Athletic understands that Bolasie is set to hold further talks with Middlesbrough after the 32-year-old enjoyed a productive loan spell with the club in the second half of the season."

Pretty well informed this lot, guess it means he's not had any other offers, be surprised if we could afford his wages. 

He was hanging around in a Boro facebook group chat thing the other day, so he is actively still keeping in touch with Boro fans.

Doesn't mean much in the grand scheme but shows he at least felt the love.

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'd have Bolasie AND Besic back personally!

Not sure about Besic.  His last spell here was underwhelming to say the least.  Bolasie, if he's up for a deal that suits us, is fair enough.

• Like 1

Besic does have quality, he just needs to use it more consistently, he is a similar player to morsey, possibly better technically than Morsey, but just needs to improve his timings (and temper)

I wouldn't say no to Besic either but imagine having both morsey and besic on the pitch! Which would be red carded first

5 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Yeah think Besic is more of the same for me. Need someone who is completely different to Saville, Howson and Morsy.

be okay to replace one but not added to them. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SmogInSheff said:

Yeah, I guess it depends what his motivation is now, doubt he will get one last big payoff in the current climate. Not in this country anyway. 

The 17+ million he’s earned at Everton was his big payoff. Now he just needs to go out with a decent reputation and be remembered somewhere. 

18 hours ago, tmcc said:

i asked why people seem " excited" by the prospect of signing him despite the fact hes a poor player, i never said i only wanted to sign exciting players, i dont know whats hard to understand about this?

I just responded to your comment, your the one who went on your high horse about strawman arguments. Pretty sure no one has expressed any particular excitement about his link but some people chose to defend his ability, there is a big difference

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""