• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Fact ?

As much as I want to see Yanick to stay on next season, personally I can't see it.

Charlie Austin wanted 25k a week to sign and we couldn't afford that so no doubt Bolasie will want more than that.

5 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

As much as I want to see Yanick to stay on next season, personally I can't see it.

Charlie Austin wanted 25k a week to sign and we couldn't afford that so no doubt Bolasie will want more than that.

How much did we offer Fletcher for him to turn it down? Do you reckon we'd go to 20k a week for any players?

3 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

How much did we offer Fletcher for him to turn it down? Do you reckon we'd go to 20k a week for any players?

Fletcher was offered same wages but more bonuses. He wasn't on a high as wage as what people read and believed funny enough.

He was only 'classed' as a high earner because the likes of players who left last summer who were on daft wages.

Britt was the only player this season above 25k a week.

13 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Fletcher was offered same wages but more bonuses. He wasn't on a high as wage as what people read and believed funny enough.

He was only 'classed' as a high earner because the likes of players who left last summer who were on daft wages.

Britt was the only player this season above 25k a week.

That's interesting. I wonder what our cap is for wages per week. Apparently the average wage in the Championship is 12k.

14 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Rumours are Yannick going  to Turkey 

https://footrdc.com/a-la-une/mercato-yannick-bolasie-en-turquie-on-en-sait-un-peu-plus/

"Congolese winger Yannick Bolasie is about to join Turkey. The former Crystal Palace player is on Rizespor's shortlist. Free party from Goodison Park after 5 years of contract, the leopard may not experience a long period of unemployment. Despite the last difficult years in his career, Bolasie still has a rating.

According to Ducor Sports, the transfer of the native of Lyon is only a matter of time. The 32-year-old could go through the traditional medical examination next week before signing his contract. If the transfer fees will not be paid (Bolasie is a free agent), it is the player's salary that will be at the center of the discussions. According to the same source, the duration of the contract is one season."

Not sure how reliable the source is though

So, Bolasie is going to sign for a Turkish club that finished 13th in their league, on a 12 month contract? Ha. Just don’t see that one at all 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Borolad1876 said:

100% this isn't happening and he's coming  to boro, I'd lay down my oneboro membership on it 🦁

Okay as a moderator I am taking this as an official bet, no bamboozling allowed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Difference could be that Austin had a few offers, so just tried to get clubs to up their offers. Austin may well have had his heart set on QPR and wanted something extra to change his mind. If Bolasie isn't flush with big offers and want to stay in England due to family reasons he may not have many options. I'm sure he will have offers but I'm fairly sure we can compete with the clubs that will be in for him, as it'll most likely be Championship clubs and the richer ones looking for automatic promotion.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""