oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

21 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Cranks on twitter or cranks on here.  It's all the same really.

Everyone is Graeme Bailey these days.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

They knew what they were doing with that tweet

36 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Thought they were announcing somebody, but it is just tav

They just need Bolasie to tweet out Back again in response to it.

I think Fry is worth about 15m in today’s market. Harry Maguire left for Leicester from Hull for 13m and I think that Maguire is better than Fry currently. 

It seems like a low offer but 15m with add ons seems fair? I’m not sure we could realistically hold out for more than that. 

6 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I think Fry is worth about 15m in today’s market. Harry Maguire left for Leicester from Hull for 13m and I think that Maguire is better than Fry currently. 

It seems like a low offer but 15m with add ons seems fair? I’m not sure we could realistically hold out for more than that. 

Adam Webster left bristol city for Brighton for 20m  I’d certainly say fry’s better than he was at the time 

• Like 4

@ManBearPig Maguire left for 17m and thar was several years ago.

Webster is a good measuring stick of the fee as he like Fry was someone who never played in PL and went for 20m as @Donnyboro

Leeds bid £35m for Ben White last summer and at the time he has never played in PL. I am not for one second suggesting Fry is as good as White but given comparisons of figures PL clubs are prepared to pay for British CBs with potential who not been tested. in PL. I personally would not entertain a bid of less than £20m plus a 15% sell on clause.

• Like 5
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""