oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

If you had to say that everyone is available at the right price, then what is the right price for our squad..  I know that these things are subjective but when you see some of the fees being paid, I do think we are often guilty of letting people go cheaply. I probably see the world through red-tinted glasses but if you think that it would be more sensible to sell those that are the easiest to replace, then the defence is not where we should start..  more likely to be a midfielder, if we need to raise cash.   

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Adam Webster left bristol city for Brighton for 20m  I’d certainly say fry’s better than he was at the time 

Oh wow I must have missed that! 🤣

35 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@ManBearPig Maguire left for 17m and thar was several years ago.

Webster is a good measuring stick of the fee as he like Fry was someone who never played in PL and went for 20m as @Donnyboro

Leeds bid £35m for Ben White last summer and at the time he has never played in PL. I am not for one second suggesting Fry is as good as White but given comparisons of figures PL clubs are prepared to pay for British CBs with potential who not been tested. in PL. I personally would not entertain a bid of less than £20m plus a 15% sell on clause.

Fair point! Good job I’m not in that negotiating room 🤣🤣

I do feel we need to make some more signings soon, that little warm up of our attacking players the club has uploaded is so sparse now we've released half the club.

That's with Spence and Coulson included too.

Pre-season is going to be half academy players as it stands.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""