oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

So got some snippets today, 

Fry talk is just speculation and unless a bid of over £20million comes then it won't be entertained, however there is a key player that we have said can move on if we get a respectable offer ( sorry unable to game the name of the player).

Mendes gomes interest has cooled along with quite a few championship clubs as Morecambe want close £2million. They wanted £1.5 in January but have since exercised their 1year option in his contract.

Bolasie deal way way way off. Talks have begun and he's open to coming back but his agent is touting him round everywhere as you would expect. Wanting a 2year contract with 30k wages which we simply can't afford.

Spence wants to leave again and it's likely he's going to be sold.

Thanks for the update 

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I would say our desirable key players were limited to Djiksteel, Fry, McNair, Tav and maybe Watmore. Out of that group I’d imagine McNair would be the one most likely to go

2 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Key Player that we have said can move on?

Money on McNair for me.  Other's thoughts?

Personally I was thinking McCnair as will because he would attract a biggish transfer fee, but it could be Saville even though we would take a massive loss on him as there was issues last season.

11 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

So got some snippets today, 

Fry talk is just speculation and unless a bid of over £20million comes then it won't be entertained, however there is a key player that we have said can move on if we get a respectable offer ( sorry unable to game the name of the player).

Mendes gomes interest has cooled along with quite a few championship clubs as Morecambe want close £2million. They wanted £1.5 in January but have since exercised their 1year option in his contract.

Bolasie deal way way way off. Talks have begun and he's open to coming back but his agent is touting him round everywhere as you would expect. Wanting a 2year contract with 30k wages which we simply can't afford.

Spence wants to leave again and it's likely he's going to be sold.

All positive stuff then haha. Cheers for the snippets mate. 

8 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

All positive stuff then haha. Cheers for the snippets mate. 

Spence leaving and Fry staying is extremely positive. 

I've even offered to drive Spence to wherever he wants to go to save him some scooter money.

Edited by diggerlad07
5 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Personally I was thinking McCnair as will because he would attract a biggish transfer fee, but it could be Saville even though we would take a massive loss on him as there was issues last season.

What do you mean issues?

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Spence leaving and Fry staying is extremely positive. 

I've ever offered to drive Spence to wherever he wants to go to save him some scooter money.

I expected Fry to stay anyway because our valuation, but Spence is positive for sure haha

1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

What he's said is we told him to wait until 6 months from the end of his deal. Why do you think we told him to do that?

That's what makes me reckon Fletcher's full of bs. No club would wait till the point where the player can sign pre-contracts elsewhere to negotiate a new deal. We didn't do it with the other lads who signed new deals, I see no reason why we'd do it with Fletcher. 

4 minutes ago, Borolad1876 said:

Fry doesn't even want to leave the area, if the club are going to cash in on a player then Tav is the one who will go. 

Tav would be in the 20 odd million bracket at least. Young, English attack minded player with a great engine. Definitely towards the Buendia price as a guide

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, MMC said:

That's what makes me reckon Fletcher's full of bs. No club would wait till the point where the player can sign pre-contracts elsewhere to negotiate a new deal. We didn't do it with the other lads who signed new deals, I see no reason why we'd do it with Fletcher. 

Think we wanted to wait till his injury issues were behind him properly.

12 minutes ago, Borolad1876 said:

Fry doesn't even want to leave the area, if the club are going to cash in on a player then Tav is the one who will go. 

Why would he want to leave Nunthorpe when he's just bought a massive house there? 

Not that I believe the speculation, but if Leeds were to make a £20mil plus bid then he wouldn't have to leave the area.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Tav would be in the 20 odd million bracket at least. Young, English attack minded player with a great engine. Definitely towards the Buendia price as a guide

He's fairly far off buendia in terms of his current ability, but potential, nationality and age will put him in 20 plus bracket for me too.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

however there is a key player that we have said can move on if we get a respectable offer ( sorry unable to game the name of the player).

Does this player want to move or do we want to move him?

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""