• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's not coming anymore even though he definitely was and in fact we'd signed him and everything. But now he's not

I blame Keith Lamb and his infernal fax machine!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Borolad1876 said:

I think we will be in the top 4 next season, I trust warnock if he's given the correct support which it sounds like he is, shame about bolasie but we move on.

I think around October he will walk when the fans turn 😂. Or somehow he delivers. If it was up to me he'd be gone now. 

• Like 1
On 6/8/2021 at 11:39 AM, Borolad1876 said:

Another rumour I have been told today is the club are exploring the possibility of signing jed Wallace from Millwall. Definitely one to watch this window.

Bolasie is done.

On 6/12/2021 at 9:23 AM, Borolad1876 said:

The bolasie deal looks to have collapsed, we are now looking elsewhere, very disappointing.

@Willthis is where we've gone within 4 days.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Borolad1876 said:

The deal went all besic, his agent wanted a packet 

we still went from "done" to "dead" in 4 days! Just need to learn to not be so definitive is all!

16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

@Willthis is where we've gone within 4 days.

This is why Boro will be treading water, at best, this season...if not actually going backwards.

Nobody wants to spend the season playing Warnockball - unless we can pay stupid money.

10 minutes ago, Borolad1876 said:

*** agents! Damn them all to hell!

joe don baker drugs GIF

..since agents are the minions of Satan...

Edited by AnglianRed
22 minutes ago, Borolad1876 said:

I'll believe Lurker, simply as it makes more sense.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I don't think we deserve repeated comments blaming people on here for Brexit, it's a very divisive issue in British politics and millions of people did not vote for it.

I certainly didn't.

I was in a bad mood when I posted yesterday, so I do apologise to Boro 86 for the swearing at them, but I don't think I was wrong to call out the comment.

I have no issues with discussing the fact that Brexit will impact our transfer strategies, it obviously will, but that doesn't need to involve general accusatory and disparaging remarks about the entire population.

Ok mate apology accepted think we will all have a lot more to moan about after Boris has his say later on

6 hours ago, Boro 86 said:

No need to jump in Al and maybe my Brexit comment was a tad inflammatory but I am very anti Brexit so that informs my comments on that regard. Perhaps the heat had got to TC24 but as I have relocated to France I have already taken his advice!

As for the rest of my post then yes I continue to stand by Gibson as he is the only one putting real money into the club

Woodys signings have also generally come good and whilst it is my opinion (admittedly not shared by many) it would have been interesting to see where he would have got us this year. 

As for Warnocks targets they indicate where we are in this post pandemic world ..skint!  And if this is what it takes to still have a team in the future so be it.

I hope that there maybe a spare bedroom going and an invitation to some and see you Gary!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Ok mate apology accepted think we will all have a lot more to moan about after Boris has his say later on

TBF Brexit did tank the exchange rate against the Euro, the cheaper EUropean options, are not as cheap anymore

2 hours ago, Brunners said:

we still went from "done" to "dead" in 4 days! Just need to learn to not be so definitive is all!

To be fair I remember the club announcing the signing of Keith Gillespie only for the deal to fall through 😁

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""