oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

3 minutes ago, Borolad1876 said:

Downsouth my olde fruit, I'm just here to bring people exclusives, nothing more and nothing less 🔥

Oh dear the olde fruit cliche well here is another.........................so long, cya!

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

I highly doubt it based on him playing just 2 league games last year 

You're forgetting about Kebano...or was it NML? Whichever guy had been out injured and barely kicked a ball all season. 😉

Edited by AnglianRed
11 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I just want Vitor Pizzi and Vargas to complete the summer of joy now. Also hope Rajko Purovic might choose to come as well.

Surely this only works if we get Slaven Bilic in as manager and change our name to Midelsbrinjavic?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Yeah i suppose if you use him as a back up striker, he gives a different option but i just want a out and out goal scorer rather than someone with a physical presence.

Not the Warnock way and with our record of strikers very unlikely, we might as well just get Smith who is good at what he does and have the players who can play off him

• Like 4

Smith was second behind Moore for headers won.  Makes sense to me that we go for him. 

I think he might be of great benefit to Watmore.

The Bristol lad was asking for the same wages in January iirc.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Smith was second behind Moore for headers won.  Makes sense to me that we go for him. 

I think he might be of great benefit to Watmore.

The Bristol lad was asking for the same wages in January iirc.

Pretty sure he outscored Dieidhou last season too, who pretty much gave up for Bristol in the second half of the season which doesn't exactly fill me full of confidence for his attitude

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Brunners said:

What is this, account number 6, 7?

Wait, is this that wally who lives in the middle east that keeps threatening to take down oneBoro or some stupid crap like that?

If so, I can't belieeeeeeeeve they've come back again. That's absolutely amazing. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Wait, is this that wally who lives in the middle east that keeps threatening to take down oneBoro or some stupid crap like that?

If so, I can't belieeeeeeeeve they've come back again. That's absolutely amazing. 

that's the bloke, yes.

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

that's the bloke, yes.

happy come on GIF by Liverpool FC

I can't wait for them to return again. I can't wait for the 10th anniversary, the 20th. They can't live with us but they can't live without us. Their perpetual return will be the first date marked in their calendar every year. Forever sowing the seeds of the inevitable catastrophic destruction they will lay down upon us.

He is our Wile E. Coyote and I am so here for it.

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Id love us to sign a unknown foreign talent but doesnt look like Warnock wants to go down that route this summer.

It's more or less forced on us that we can't go down that route, as with the work permit rules it will have to be a player who is a regular for his country over the past few years. We are going to see very little, if any, of those transfers in the Championship. Maybe for some of the relegated clubs with plenty of money, but certainly not for the skint average championship club like us.

On paper someone like Ryan Gauld looks interesting though.

21 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

the nutter even replies to his own posts with his other accounts

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

It's more or less forced on us that we can't go down that route, as with the work permit rules it will have to be a player who is a regular for his country over the past few years. We are going to see very little, if any, of those transfers in the Championship. Maybe for some of the relegated clubs with plenty of money, but certainly not for the skint average championship club like us.

On paper someone like Ryan Gauld looks interesting though.

Ryan Gauld would be a great pickup

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""