• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15322827/middlesbrough-norwich-kieran-scott-teemu-pukki-emi-buendia/

MIDDLESBROUGH are eyeing up a move for Norwich talent-spotter Kieran Scott.

Canaries head of recruitment Scott played a key role in the Norfolk side’s signings of Teemu Pukki and Emi Buendia, who joined Aston Villa for £33million earlier this month.

SunSport understands Championship side Boro are mulling over offering him a role as sporting director.

Scott has spoken before of his desire to take such a position at a club in the future.

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
  • Thanks 4
4 hours ago, Brunners said:

Massive step forward for us if we can get him, though i have a feeling he might stay at Norwich. Either way it’s great that we are looking at getting a sporting director type in something many of us have wanted.

• Like 1
On 6/17/2021 at 11:10 PM, Changing Times said:

Darlington, Charlton, Accrington, Newport County, Colchester United, AFC Wimbledon, Swindon, Barnsley, Portsmouth, Northampton, Bury and Rotherham.  That's who he has played for, most on loan though in fairness.  I think journeyman probably applies to him given his career to date  He's never really caught on anywhere before Rotherham.  As for his ability, I dunno, he has 36 goals in 152 games for Rotherham, which isn't great, especially when two of his four seasons have been in League One, but he does have a decent handful of assists (14).  He looks to me like a fairly typical lower league striker of his type.  He's a unit so he will always be able to play up to a certain level or contribute something but he'll struggle to ever go beyond that.  I don't believe a Championship side would have bought him prior to this season but that alone doesn't mean anything I suppose.  He could be a late bloomer of sorts, not convinced mind.

I completely get not being convinced and I agree to a degree but his career has been on an upward trajectory, rather than just being a player who changes teams every year or doesnt impress anywhere

4 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

Massive step forward for us if we can get him, though i have a feeling he might stay at Norwich. Either way it’s great that we are looking at getting a sporting director type in something many of us have wanted.

I'd love it if it happened but it screams of him getting a better role at Norwich

10 hours ago, Brunners said:

Clearly its not just Warnock who reads oneBoro...Gibson must be having a peek now and again. Or maybe its one of the first things he does every morning when he gets into the office? 😁

I do hope the rumour is true. My only reservation being the guy is a scout, rather than a DoF. But if he's worked with Stuart Webber he presumably has a pretty good understanding of the role.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""