• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Could we pin a thread to the main page for MH? It’s a conversation that should perhaps be easier to access.

a main page link just for me... thank

Maz H

3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Not a lot happening beyond the odd frees and return of loans, no real standout signings that I am particularly jealous of 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/transfers/wettbewerb/GB2/plus/?saison_id=2021&s_w=&leihe=1&intern=0&intern=1

True but you can't tell a whole story just by looking at transfers. For example, there were already 9 teams that finished ahead of us that we need to catch up on. In addition, I've not paid attention to other clubs frees/loan releases but I doubt many clubs will have as threadbare a squad as we currently have. We've more work to do than most imo. 

13 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Could we pin a thread to the main page for MH? It’s a conversation that should perhaps be easier to access.

I'll see what we can do.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

suffer from anxiety myself. gets worse as you get older i reckon. its like you dont realize u have to manage it when younger. i didnt even realize i suffered from it. i hated being in big groups as a kid the bigger the group the more triggered i got. its awful. but as you get older you become more familiar with what triggers it. so you can sort of manage it better.  staying away from situations you know will trigger you is a must. once grow up and have all the responsibility(stress) on top of the anxiety problems. it can overwhelm you. i did to me once i had a mini breakdown. but recovered after a couple of years. currently coping with it. lock down hasnt been a problem from me. not had to suffer from the social anxiety i normally would be trying to deal with hahaha

Can totally relate to this. Work isn't too bad as we're in small teams anyway, but remote working has been brilliant for me (when the tech has worked).

I also avoid big groups socially...except when I go to music festivals.

Back on topic, the longer the summer goes on without any transfer news, the more grim it appears next season will be. We still have the best part of 2 months to get deals done, but unless Warnock and co have been particularly creative in their scouting and recruiting, it looks as though we'll be picking up the rejects nobody else wants...

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

I'll see what we can do.

It'd be great (but a faff for the mods) if relevant comments could be transplanted out of this thread into an MH one, so it's already populated with content from the outset.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Can totally relate to this. Work isn't too bad as we're in small teams anyway, but remote working has been brilliant for me (when the tech has worked).

I also avoid big groups socially...except when I go to music festivals.

Back on topic, the longer the summer goes on without any transfer news, the more grim it appears next season will be. We still have the best part of 2 months to get deals done, but unless Warnock and co have been particularly creative in their scouting and recruiting, it looks as though we'll be picking up the rejects nobody else wants...

music festivals? wowsers this is my literal hell. couldnt cope with that many people and that close together haha

27 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

It'd be great (but a faff for the mods) if relevant comments could be transplanted out of this thread into an MH one, so it's already populated with content from the outset.

Will also see what we can do 🙂

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

music festivals? wowsers this is my literal hell. couldnt cope with that many people and that close together haha

Well the thing with festivals is that people are mostly there for the music and you usually have that much in common to talk about. Or you can just focus on the bands and tune everything else out. Or at least I can. Its just formal social situations I hate. 😉

Its not so much crowds themselves...its being expected to interact with people that bothers me. Thats when my social anxiety kicks in. ☹️

Edited by AnglianRed

I'll be tackling my social anxiety when @Uwe tries to get me drunk in August.

Seriously, I really enjoyed going to that Charlton away game a few years ago with the lads off this forum, Alan(DS) was great at getting us all chatting. Even if the game was depressing because of the whole Karanka possibly having left scenario. We met up again before the Brighton promotion game too.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'll be tackling my social anxiety when @Uwe tries to get me drunk in August 

Don’t worry I won’t be bringing any of that rocket fuel that @Borodane brought to the play off final 🤪

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'll be tackling my social anxiety when @Uwe tries to get me drunk in August.

Seriously, I really enjoyed going to that Charlton away game a few years ago with the lads off this forum, Alan(DS) was great at getting us all chatting. Even if the game was depressing because of the whole Karanka possibly having left scenario. We met up again before the Brighton promotion game too.

Was at this one too,what a day. Airport drinking at 6am, game at 12.30, in bed by 6

13 minutes ago, Borodane said:

What you guys need to do is man up and stop drinking cider and whatnot.

Its the evil Swedes and their Kopparberg! 😁

Actually I haven't drunk cider since I was a student. I'm strictly a Jack Daniels and real ale person now. Love me a nice IPA.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""