• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Says here it should be made official in the next few days and he will join us after he's finished at the Olympics. Describes him as an offensive midfielder.

OMG what The hell has he tweeted 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 4

Now this lad does look a player! If this comes off genuine excitement will ensue. 

And the poster who was questioning me promoting Grosicki- frankly he is infinitely better than the has beens of wide men we’ve been allegedly linked with. And by a country mile. Bolasie? Some see what they want to see. I maintain for the money needed he is somewhat of a luxury 

this is the kind of signing that might actually convince me to buy the match day streaming service. Exciting if true. Hope it doesn’t mean Tav is leaving. A front four of Tav-Payero-Watmore and Maja😜

Is this the gem of a player Warnock was talking about since like January. But if we sell Saville to sign an Argentina Olympic star it's insane. On that YouTube video his passing and shots are sensational 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

this is the kind of signing that might actually convince me to buy the match day streaming service. Exciting if true. Hope it doesn’t mean Tav is leaving. A front four of Tav-Argie-Watmore and Maja😜

may not be conincidental that reports of Saville to Milwall appeared on the same day as this?

Just now, Humpty said:

If we buy this lad for £5 million quid I’ll unblock Wilson and Brunners. Absolutely no chance this is happening.

6m argentian dollars - 600k pound

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""