• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

bizarrely Howsons best performances for us were when he was an emergency defender. in midfield hes been a passenger at times and we need a big improvement in his assist and scoring stats. id say  Dijksteel, Taverner and Watmore were the 3 best overall performers  . i know Dijksteel didnt play that much but at the beginning of the season when he was operating as part of a back 3  he was excellent.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

yep just checked for myself, Payero follows theboroofficial on Insta.

Yea he’s like ‘who the F are this club the papers are saying I’ve signed for’ 🤣

11 minutes ago, MikeyBoro said:

Payero now follows Boro on Instagram.

The club are really going all out to keep up the appearance of being ambitious, even getting players they have no real intention of signing to follow them now.

Very crafty by Gibson.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

This is the most excited I have felt about a (potential) signing in many a year and you know how excited I get when Boro sign anyone!

On 7/5/2021 at 3:52 PM, Essuuaitch said:

i really dont want to get a reputation on here for being a negative poster but im dubious about the whole situation with payero. how have we gone from lumps like smith, diedhou, ikpeazu, wyke etc to a argentinian wonderkid in our interest list?.  looking at it with very un-rose tinted specs id be inclined to think its a stunt to get the fan base positive about the clubs ambition, bearing in mind the dross names before hand. i,ll be delighted but massively suprised if it pans out smoothly, sorry but it just seems murky from our media team, even though theyve been very silent with thier statements on the matter.....as usual.  weirdly its not the first time i recall this sort of rumour being dangled either, regarding exciting possible signings that dont happen.  Now, about that re-structure at top level.........

👀

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

The Coulson and warnock situation reminds me a lot of the strachan and Bennett thing, totally banished then flourished under mowbray. Based on how he played under woodgate I think it’s definately worth just loaning him out till warnock is gone. Tbh I think a loan to Sunderland would be a good move.

Lets hope whoever he is loaned out to dont play him at right back like Warnock did against Barnsley in the League Cup.He was like a fish up a tree! 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""