• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Decent work out tonight. 

Watched a lot of Wycombe last season, I must say that people calling Ikpeazu useless when we signed him are well off the mark. I appreciate it was only bishop tonight, but he bullied pretty much every cb he came up against last season. Get runners off him and we’ll have success

Id be surprised if Oldham would allow us to play Bahamboula in a friendly and risk injury without some form of agreement already in place? I think he’s probably worth a gamble, given the relatively low fee and (presumably) wages 

Malik D looked impressive 2nd half

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Decent work out tonight. 

Watched a lot of Wycombe last season, I must say that people calling Ikpeazu useless when we signed him are well off the mark. I appreciate it was only bishop tonight, but he bullied pretty much every cb he came up against last season. Get runners off him and we’ll have success

Id be surprised if Oldham would allow us to play Bahamboula in a friendly and risk injury without some form of agreement already in place? I think he’s probably worth a gamble, given the relatively low fee and (presumably) wages 

Malik D looked impressive 2nd half

Just realised that this should be in the other thread, apologies! 

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I think he is referring to  Muniz and Lazaro links

He will be, he’s just sitting on the fence. We ‘could’ bring in upto three. We’ve been linked with three so far.

37 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

It’s Graeme Bailey, but I want to believe it so I’m posting it

Looks like we are paying for all these players by the amount of shirts we will be selling in South America this year. Presume they like dark green!

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Agreed mate. We obviously have to temper expectations given the opposition but taking the game for what it was, I don't think anyone really came out of tonight looking poor as such? Can't think of anyone off the top of my head, anyway.

Yeah there was no one I thought was poor on the night but I didn't really go in with any pre conceived views, can't help but think it may be confirmation bias

15 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Yeah there was no one I thought was poor on the night but I didn't really go in with any pre conceived views, can't help but think it may be confirmation bias

Normally we lose these pre-season games so to win 3-0 regardless of who the opposition is has to be seen as a plus

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Normally we lose these pre-season games so to win 3-0 regardless of who the opposition is has to be seen as a plus

Can’t remember which season it was.. where we won most of not all pre season and then started the season badly. I never pay much attention to the results really just a fitness exercise, but it is nice to win at least 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""