• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

15 hours ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

There was a Liverpool keeper who reached for an iron and hurt his shoulder. It lead to his retirement on medical grounds.

picking the ball out of the net too often  had nowt to do with it then

14 hours ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I reckon there was enough content about freak injuries for a separate thread.. 😅🤣

I got a freak injury once, I bad mouthed the wife once after a particular  match for the 6th Frigate Squadron which we lost...heavily, to a far better shore based team in the small ships cup, wife said it was my fault for 2 of the 3 goals 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Ruathain said:

The circus strong man dropped his weights onto the bearded lady and seriously injured her,the police investigation concluded that it was just a freak accident.

Definitely worthy of a

Modernfamily GIF by ABC Network

17 hours ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

There was a Liverpool keeper who reached for an iron and hurt his shoulder. It lead to his retirement on medical grounds.

I think Liverpool signed pears as cover because of it.

2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'd hazard a guess that Smith from Rotherham is at least one of those.

Is it possible for him to be more than one of those? 😉

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Glad to see the strange love for Barry Bannan from our fans continues, despite his mediocre record

strange love? hows that like. hes a good player bannan, dont think i've seen him have a bad game against us. no world beater like but i'm sure he'd be a decent player for most of the championship clubs.

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

strange love? hows that like. hes a good player bannan, dont think i've seen him have a bad game against us. no world beater like but i'm sure he'd be a decent player for most of the championship clubs.

he plays well against us but for some reason he doesnt come under the same scrutiny of goals and assists which everyone else we are linked with is. His return is pretty average

22 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Anyone know when Argentina and payero next friendly is 

Think they're done with the friendlies. Next match will be on the 22nd in the olympics against Australia

image.png.8ad86500cb1896b60cd8777c4e0ddb90.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Will said:

Is it possible for him to be more than one of those? 😉

🤪

1 hour ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Well he is a time Lord

Unfortunately, that's the Smith who plays for Millwall!

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""