• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Couple of little updates

Lewis Gibson is in the North East taking to both us and Sunderland. Feeling is first team football at Sunderland is more attractive.

Hume deal is getting more complicated and my mate thinks we will pull out he’s also picked up a small injury this week training in the gym.

Sunderland hoping to sort out a couple of these this week. Coulson may not happen.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Boro in talks to sign Sol Bamba, Kadeem Harris and Junior Hoilett

They are some really average signings. NW will have to get a lot out of a number of players for us to have any promotion hopes.

a bit of advice, unless there are direct quotes boro official, the actual player, or if there are actual pictures of theplayer talking to someone at the club - NEVER - believe Teamtalk

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I see Mpanzu has re-signed for Luton. I can't imagine we had any serious interest in the player.

I think we had interest.  Luton doubled his wages which I doubt we were going to go close to doing

21 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I see Mpanzu has re-signed for Luton. I can't imagine we had any serious interest in the player.

We did have serious interest in the player.

26 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

a bit of advice, unless there are direct quotes boro official, the actual player, or if there are actual pictures of theplayer talking to someone at the club - NEVER - believe Teamtalk

Graeme Bailey still feeding *** to them? 

• Like 1

I think the important thing to realise with our transfers this year is we aren't going out to try and buy 11 new players who are better than the 11 we had last year.

Warnock knows we don't have the cash (or probably the know-how) to do that. What he is trying to do is make sure that no matter what happens with injuries, suspensions, or covid, we have 11 experienced players who can play in their proper positions and give him at least a 6/10.

Losing Fry, Tav, Dijksteel etc. crippled us last season. We just didn't have the depth. Our only wide men apart from Marvin were drafted in on loan halfway through the season.

This season we look to be building a squad full of experienced campaigners who suit Warnock's style and will do what he wants. The long term future of the football club is not going to be damaged by a 1 yr deal for Lee Peltier. In fact, players like Payero could even be our future...

So let's try and keep the faith (until we lose 4-0 to Fulham, at least).

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

I think we had interest.  Luton doubled his wages which I doubt we were going to go close to doing

Precisely. If we had serious interest we would've gone toe to toe. Considering he was a free transfer and we still didn't match Luton's offer, I think we dabbled looking for a cheap addition.

8 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Precisely. If we had serious interest we would've gone toe to toe. Considering he was a free transfer and we still didn't match Luton's offer, I think we dabbled looking for a cheap addition.

Or we had serious interest but also know what the max we're willing to spend is and moved on when it got too much. That doesn't mean our interest wasn't serious.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""