Expecting him to play tonight.

1. Backup GK

2. Versatile Left-Footed Defender for LB & CB

3. Payero

4. LW

5. RW

6. ST

7. ST

At least seven more signings needed for me with Coulson, Wing, Akpom and maybe Spence leaving.

Think you may end up disappointed there my friend 😬

But I agree with the wish list.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Hopefully Warnock gives us a good update after the match about the 2-3 we've been talking too and the other one that he was hoping to have in within the next ten days from the interview earlier this week.

Two weeks to ideally get a winger and ST in then we've got enough for the start of the season.

1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Think you may end up disappointed there my friend 😬

But I agree with the wish list.

Probably, expect the Backup GK to be a free like Archer.

We'll sign a cheap LB and Payero is pretty much done.

Think we'll fall short on signings in attack or wait right till the end to get them in.

Patterson will probably be one of the wingers.

Warnock is still saying he wants strikers and he's got one out of the three he wants.

3 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Hopefully Warnock gives us a good update after the match about the 2-3 we've been talking too and the other one that he was hoping to have in within the next ten days from the interview earlier this week.

Two weeks to ideally get a winger and ST in then we've got enough for the start of the season.

Probably need two strikers I reckon

7 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

With Payero on set pieces and Crooks and Uche on the end of them, we might actually score a couple of corners this season, imagine that!

I’ve literally never seen a football team less threatening from corners than us the last couple of seasons (excluding when Hall came into the team). It would be so nice to change that.

I know uche and crooks are massive... But they only scored 1 headed goal each last season - in two very direct teams. I wouldn't be expecting our set piece goals to suddenly jump up too much on this basis

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I know uche and crooks are massive... But they only scored 1 headed goal each last season - in two very direct teams. I wouldn't be expecting our set piece goals to suddenly jump up too much on this basis

After the abject failure of Aden Flint in that regard, I'm shocked that we ever score a headed goal again.

• Like 1

need at least one mobile striker like Watmore, and depending on the plan for Crooks (who is a big lad) we could do with a backup to Uche. If Apkom leaves we definitley need 2 more.

13 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Did he ever say that?

A number of times he stated it saying how you wouldn't know it but we work on corners every week but we have no real tall players apart from Fry who can head the ball in. This is very much the reason all our signings are over 6ft so far as he plans for us to score alot of corners and free kicks. Alongside us being better at defending corners 

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Paul mullin off to Wrexham. We were linked with him weren't we?

if that's true, that's Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney throwing money around, because he would be dropping down a division to do that, rather than going up divisions as expected.

Wrexham are sponsored by TikTok now by the way. Just a fun fact.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""