• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Really? Based on what?

He's 24 and played 61 league games in his career, 50 of which have been at league 1 level. Not thinking of Joe Bryan are you?

no mate, hes quality. you'll see if he signs.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Think we turned to this guy because Cardiff bid was reportedly rejected 

If the Sheff Utd fanpost is anything to go by we have made contact before now.  It wouldn't surprise me to see them both come in provided Cardiff accept any future bids

1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

If the Sheff Utd fanpost is anything to go by we have made contact before now.  It wouldn't surprise me to see them both come in provided Cardiff accept any future bids

Why would we sign two left sided centre half’s? We do work on more than one deal at a time btw

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Can Bryan and Brown both play left back comfortably? 

bryan can, though looking at tranfermarket hes never played there. he has though lol

he was a box to box midfielder and converted to defender. pretty versatile. great player for a team like us to have. 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Why would we sign two left sided centre half’s? We do work on more than one deal at a time btw

Of course we will work on more than one deal at any time but I was suggesting that I found it unlikely that it was because Cardiff rejected bid we went in for Bryan due to the timing of everything.  I was suggesting we had made contact beforehand.  Didn't say we would end up with both - said it wouldn't surprise me.  

• Like 1
Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

in the prem for utd

To be fair he played pretty well at left wingback for Sheff U against United last year, if I recall correctly.

But sure he was mainly used as a "O'Connell" replacement as the left sided player in a 3 last season.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""