• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You reckon we'll get him?

Haven’t got a clue, just exciting g that we’re going after young prospects.

To me it looks like we’re getting the balance right with the squad.

1 minute ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

We all know what’s going to happen though don’t we? Fulham will snatch him from under our noses and then he’ll score a hat trick against us opening day. Nailed on.

Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Down GIF

• Haha 2

I saw it mentioned that fulham are going to come in with another bid today. Flamengo want an obligation to buy. Sounds like we are willing to do that, it just depends whether fulham are too. Muniz seems to want to work with marco Silva from fulham so you would think if the offers are the same he goes there. A journalist did mention his future should be sorted in a meeting today and at the moment we are most likely

6 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I saw it mentioned that fulham are going to come in with another bid today. Flamengo want an obligation to buy. Sounds like we are willing to do that, it just depends whether fulham are too. Muniz seems to want to work with marco Silva from fulham so you would think if the offers are the same he goes there. A journalist did mention his future should be sorted in a meeting today and at the moment we are most likely

I mean it must be pretty far on in negotiations if we’ve actually met them in person in Portugal, surely that’s a good sign. I would suspect at the moment Fulham’s wage bill is ridiculously high and maybe they don’t want to commit like you said. Here’s hoping.

6 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

If we’re moving on to this deal then Payero’s must be done.

I don’t want to get my hopes up too much about Muniz because if there’s teams like Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan sniffing then I’ll be amazed if we manage to sign him.

Completely misread your first post

I now completely agree haha

If Fulham are interested, we can wave goodbye to that one. London, Silva and the money factor will play too big a part you'd imagine.

Edited by Humpty
3 minutes ago, Humpty said:

If Fulham are interested, we can wave goodbye to that one.

It depends how interested they are and if they are looking at other targets, credible journalists on Brazil/Portugal paint a picture that we are the ones meeting with the club and the most likely and only mention Fulham and Al Nasr as interested

10 minutes ago, Humpty said:

If Fulham are interested, we can wave goodbye to that one. London, Silva and the money factor will play too big a part you'd imagine.

He'd be lucky to get a game for Fulham with that front line. Lure of potential insta-promotion might be too much for us though. We do have Warnock and Parmos though

40 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I remember that the press said that when Juninho signed for us and Arsenal were the other club after him at the time. The scathing Steven Howard article in the Sun that compared Teesside (with all the usual industry photos) to Brazil (with Copacabana beach photos etc). Conveniently forgetting that most parts of Brazil are of third world country standard with poor sanitation etc!

Edited by sambaDTR
  • Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""