• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Donnyboro said:

Just relax abit. plenty of time in the window left just have a look a round at signings made by other clubs and there’s plenty of strange pre season results/ performances 

My issue is.... name me a window under Bausor where we have actually done well

4 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

I have a really bad feeling.

Muniz - don't think we have any chance

Payero - a worrying stutter

Patterson - fairly average considering he has been trying to impress.

What worries me most is yes, Neil we didn't have a left footed player but we have absolutely nothing beyond our first 11 players.  Take ⅔ out of the team and we are less than bang average

The thing is, although Spence predictably got grief tonight, our problems were down our right hand side, not the left, at least defensively.  But as Warnock has said that we set up the way that we did deliberately to actually be at a disadvantage then it's probably worth taking that into account.

My concern is simply that we had a the same issues tonight as I felt like we had a lot last season, which suggests that we haven't sorted that side of things out yet.  That's as much about system as it is about players in my opinion, perhaps more.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

The Muniz transfer talks were in Portugal weren't they?

Classic Bausor.😫

• Haha 8
Just now, Youngy228 said:

My issue is.... name me a window under Bausor where we have actually done well

Do you really think Bausor is the sole reason we have had bad windows? Firstly, he does not select the players we sign and secondly in respect of the terms we offer clubs/players/agents that is dictated by our owner and finances. He simply works within the remit the club set him.

I am not saying Bausor is great but if you think he the source of our recent transfer window failings I think he bit down the list in terms of culpability.

• Like 1
Just now, Tom said:

The Muniz transfer talks were in Portugal weren't they?

Classic Bauser.😫

I have a feeling it's just miscommunication from NW that 😂 In fact, to the BBC he claims not to know where Bausor went, although whether he was being facetious or not it's difficult to tell!

We need some wingers! Please I beg. Why does this club refuse to sign wingers window after window. 

Last season Warnock and all the fans agreed the squad was to thin as we had no depth once a few injuries hit us. We are literally going to have a smaller squad this year as things stand. We needed to build on last year, and get additions to what we had (numbers wise). I think this is the weakest squad we have had a week before the season starting for a long time.

9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

“I don’t think Brazilians and Argentinians have a problem adapting to aggressive football. They’re born to do it. I haven’t got a problem with that. When we first spoke about it, I said, ‘Yeah, bring it on. It doesn’t bother me’. The only thing is, they’ll not get my jokes will they?”

Reading between the lines this sounds like we have a NW recruitment strategy and then we have the clubs strategy… things don’t change! 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

A loan makes much more sense then.

Said he didn't really want him to go but Wingy has pleaded with him to go. Thinks he should be scoring 10-15 goals in league 1 and expects him to come back and get himself a place in the team.

Just now, Brunners said:

Said he didn't really want him to go but Wingy has pleaded with him to go. Thinks he should be scoring 10-15 goals in league 1 and expects him to come back and get himself a place in the team.

So Wing signed for an extra year but pleaded to leave.  Right ok.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""