• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Yea this is what I’ve been saying even about Payero. Fans screaming for them but what do we actually know about them to be spending so much?! IF they turn out great then that’s amazing and of course I’d be over the moon but didn’t think we had the funds to be gambling with so much money at the moment. Seems to be two different transfer plans, one let’s find out of contract or lower fee players from ‘smaller’ clubs. Two, ah let’s have a go they might turn out to be world class so let’s spend 6million.

At least Payero has played a few games and played for his country, you can easily find out more about Payero and he's really highly rated but Muniz seems more of a wildcard

1 hour ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I don't even worry too much about the money or where it comes from but Brazilian excitement aside, what have we got to suggest this lad is worth all this effort? Fulham can much more manage the risk, where as we are banking on him being good

Somebody clearly rates him very highly.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Did we find out who the returning old face was? 

Agnew 

8 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Oh yeah a few do but then South American journalists like Tim Vickery seen a bit meh to the lad

Sorry, I meant somebody connected to us or perhaps someone who will be.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""