oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

50 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Also......to remind everyone.

"He's been my number one choice. I've wanted him for a long time. I'd like to give a big thanks to Neil Bausor for getting it done. Warnock on Akpom

I think he might have fibbed given Kieffer Moore was 😉

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

As we should..  I can see his thinking that he doesn't really want to say, he was sixth on a list of five ..  he probably hoped it would give the lad a boost but sometimes things just don't work out

@wilsoncgp makes my point much better.  I get its PR but by later saying it was recruitment team etc it makes whatever he says no less believable.  I don't for a second expect him to say he was 5th on the list.  But all he needed to say was - the recruitment team have worked hard and found a former Arsenal player who has been recently playing in the Champions League who I think can come in and do a job for us and improve us.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Strangely quiet on the Muniz front considering the past two nights it’s been all go

It's still early. The initial story broke at like 1am and there was updates at 11.30pm a few nights ago.

1 minute ago, Old Codger said:

Troy Parrott loaned to MK Dons for season. Thought that he might have been offered to someone in the Championship this year.

Was on loan at Millwall and Ipswich last season and flattered to deceive…. 2 goals in 29 games

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""