• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Tom said:

Seems that way to me. I think he's a bit quicker and, hopefully, keener, but I'm not sure how good a fit he would be.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking.  He's a bit quicker, technique is a bit better, maybe a touch more individual skill as well but not as bulky as Assombalonga.  In build up play drops short to get the ball to feet but closer to the goal he wants to be running off the last defender onto through balls.

I’d be happy to get Maja and it’s weird to think 2 weeks ago he was linked and dismissed as ‘no chance’. Now he’s being discussed as a decent back up option haha.

It’s a wonder why are Fulham commuting a lot of money for Muniz when they could get Maja back for cheaper and less risk.

5 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

I’d be happy to get Maja and it’s weird to think 2 weeks ago he was linked and dismissed as ‘no chance’. Now he’s being discussed as a decent back up option haha.

It’s a wonder why are Fulham commuting a lot of money for Muniz when they could get Maja back for cheaper and less risk.

They've got a new manager, he must think he can bring on Muniz like Everton did with Richarlison

10 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Can we put to bed this idea that we are going to get Randolph? He left for a reason and is on 42k a week, can't be bothered reading us linked with him on here every other day because they've got a new keeper

Maybe they will send him here to get game time to put him in the shop window. We've done a lot of deals in the past where we didn't pay anywhere near full wages. Ramirez? Bolasie? Don't think it'd be a complete no go.

• Like 1

I’d be happy with 

GK either better then Lumley or cover

LB cover 

CB cover to allow Wood out on loan

CM - none if we sign P. And keep what we have

LM/RM need cover here, still rumours of Hoillett

ST - need another plus young backup

6 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Maybe they will send him here to get game time to put him in the shop window. We've done a lot of deals in the past where we didn't pay anywhere near full wages. Ramirez? Bolasie? Don't think it'd be a complete no go.

Less than half his wages though? And that assumes he'd want to come back

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""