oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread

38 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

You can't talk about classics without mentioning these...

image.png.72dfb753e42889f2877c7fa5b30e6d0a.png

Loved 'em as a kid and still buy a pack now and again.

Was it our small hands? or have they got smaller?

• Haha 1
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we buy Peterboroughs scouting team instead?

HES 20 YEARS OLD.  I've said this so many times, the majority of players his age haven't even made a first team appearance yet and are still developing in the underage groups or in the lower divi

Some rare positivity from me, but I don't have a problem with the Lumley signing at all. He's young for a keeper, on a free, has a point to prove and by all accounts has a good attitude. We know

Posted Images

James Collins, Michael Smith or Charlie Wyke as the back up target man would not be a bad. Curently Collins would be my favoured option as he hit double figures twice at this level for 2 seasons running.

@Smogzilla. I was thinking who in gods name is gonna take Chuba off us after his ineffective season but as that article said, Hull is a good shout. He been on loan there before.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

This isn't biscuit related! Booooooo!

Sorry! Back on topic. I think hob nobs are a gift from God himself.

• Haha 1

I know we need 2-3 strikers this summer but I'd like to see us looking at our first choice strikers right now and, in fact, I'm quite worried that we already are.

Those names, Collins, Smith, Wyke, none of them sound to me like they'll make such a significant impact on this team that we will be battling at the very top end of the division. These are all strikers entering or are in their prime age and as far as I can tell, no other team with those kind of ambitions next season are looking at these guys and thinking they're ready for that.

I could be wrong about them, if they sign I'll 100% give them the chance to prove me wrong as I would any player. But hesitant isn't a strong enough word to explain how I feel about giving them a 2-3 year deal here. I wouldn't expect them to hit the ground running or fire us to promotion and though it's still very early days in the window, I would not be at all shocked to see either of them being given the #9 shirt and be Warnock's main man going into next season.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

James Collins, Michael Smith or Charlie Wyke as the back up target man would not be a bad. Curently Collins would be my favoured option as he hit double figures twice at this level for 2 seasons running.

@Smogzilla. I was thinking who in gods name is gonna take Chuba off us after his ineffective season but as that article said, Hull is a good shout. He been on loan there before.

What standard of target man are you expecting @TLF10 if you think that they would only be back up?

• Like 2