• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@diggerlad07 was it yourself who mentioned the morecambe winger we are looking at mate? You heard if anyone from our management will be at they play off game tonight? 

Yep they will be watching him, unfortunately there is a lot of interest in him as Morecambe have just exercised their 1year contract extension meaning a fee is going to be involved.

Fee will be higher if they go up 

• Thanks 1

Be nice if we can get Lumley in just get the ball rolling. 

The Mendez Carlos lad @diggerlad07 I would take a risk on. We are always saying we should be taking a punt on good performing lower league players and this lad seems to fit the bill.

3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Be nice if we can get Lumley in just get the ball rolling. 

The Mendez Carlos lad @diggerlad07 I would take a risk on. We are always saying we should be taking a punt on good performing lower league players and this lad seems to fit the bill.

Yeah me too. Cant say I've seen him but he's young and his stats are impressive so worth a punt depending on the fee.

There is several clubs interested in him unfortunately. 

10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I can only imagine the uproar on here if Paul Jenkins was made DoF at our club. 

Considering he's literally never done the job before, it would be pretty justified. DoF should be someone with no history or emotional ties to the club so they can do what has needed to be done for a long time and clear out the people not doing their job properly.

18 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Yeah me too. Cant say I've seen him but he's young and his stats are impressive so worth a punt depending on the fee.

There is several clubs interested in him unfortunately. 

I watch a lot of L1 and L2 highlights, so I've seen goals he's involved in and things like that and he looks a really clever player.

Unsure what his all round game is like though and if he can't defend he'll never break into a NW team!

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Considering he's literally never done the job before, it would be pretty justified. DoF should be someone with no history or emotional ties to the club so they can do what has needed to be done for a long time and clear out the people not doing their job properly.

I think you are contradicting yourself here. You say DOF should be someone with no ties or history with club but Jenkins served as a coach at our club for many years and I think was part of Agnews backroom team for the final part of PL season.

3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I think you are contradicting yourself here. You say DOF should be someone with no ties or history with club but Jenkins served as a coach at our club for many years and I think was part of Agnews backroom team for the final part of PL season.

He is saying that the criticism of appointing Jenkins would be justified, due to his lack of experience in a role like that and his past ties to the club. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

He is saying that the criticism of appointing Jenkins would be justified, due to his lack of experience in a role like that and his past ties to the club. 

Ah got you. Thanks. Sorry @Smokedsalmon.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""