oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

16 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Norwich signed buendia and pukki for less than 2mil combined and they've got them two promotions now. The bargains are out there, we just don't tend to look in the right places. 

Perhaps we should look at Croatia🤪

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Norwich signed buendia and pukki for less than 2mil combined and they've got them two promotions now. The bargains are out there, we just don't tend to look in the right places. 

I agree. Definitely out there, we just don't get them

On 4/14/2021 at 2:03 PM, nunthorpered said:

I agree. Definitely out there, we just don't get them

We did find stuani, Kike, Friend and Ayala and Nsue for relative cheap. Also bola and Dijksteel now

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

We did find stuani, Kike, Friend and Ayala and Nsue for relative cheap. Also bola and Dijksteel now

If you keep going back far enough yeah haha. I still think we miss those gems big time. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

Charlie Wyke supposedly signing up in the next few days 

If thats true I kinda feel bad for him. Coming from a team that seems built around him scoring goals, to a team where he'll likely be in and out of the starting XI and just trying to pick up scraps when he does play.

54 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

Charlie Wyke supposedly signing up in the next few days 

Any source?

Wouldn't mind him as an option, personally.

Not sure he's cut out to be the main man but he'd do fine as a back up on a free.

15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Any source?

Wouldn't mind him as an option, personally.

Not sure he's cut out to be the main man but he'd do fine as a back up on a free.

Supposedly his Dad...

In fairness and on reflection, we have actually signed some good players in recent times . I think the problem is either getting the best out of them OR playing these players in positions and systems which don’t fit them so that they under perform.

I’ve said it before but I really really hope that who ever we sign actually fits into 2 formations that we are aiming to play. If we sign Jordan Rhodes and play him up front again I’ll flip 🤣 and it will show we haven’t learnt from our mistakes. 

We've signed decent players, sure. But whens the last time we signed a player, got something out of them and they went on to play at a higher level due to his time with us? I'm really struggling to think of any since we've been relegated. Which is pretty damning in itself

43 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

We've signed decent players, sure. But whens the last time we signed a player, got something out of them and they went on to play at a higher level due to his time with us? I'm really struggling to think of any since we've been relegated. Which is pretty damning in itself

Bamford, Stuani, Braithwaite 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""