• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Seen that Kevin Blackwell was straight over to Bannan for a chat after the game followed by Warnock who stopped him for a decent length. Could be someone we are interested in unless there is a previous connection to the extent they seemed to be talking and focused. 

7 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

Seen that Kevin Blackwell was straight over to Bannan for a chat after the game followed by Warnock who stopped him for a decent length. Could be someone we are interested in unless there is a previous connection to the extent they seemed to be talking and focused. 

Managed Palace for a bit while Bannan was there

25 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

Barry Bannan signed a new deal with Sheff Wed a few months ago.

11 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Barry Bannan signed a new deal with Sheff Wed a few months ago.

means almost nothing in this day and age, just Bannan making sure Wednesday can get some money for him.

• Like 1

Another goal and an assist today for Bolasie. Hopefully we can get him signed up as soon as possible so that we can turn our focus onto all the other transfers that we need to complete this summer.

I seem to remember Barry Bannan having Brentford offering some pretty big money for him prior to him signing his new contract at Sheffield Wednesday. Therefore it wouldn't surprise me if he was able to get a relegation release clause into his new deal. If he's available then I'm sure Warnock would love him as he's got a wand of a left foot and would be our main set piece taker. His set pieces alone would add a huge amount to us.

I'm glad that Sunderland have missed out on automatic promotion from League One as they have quite a few players that I think Warnock would like to sign. Most notably Charlie Wyke who has got 25 league goals so far this season.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

If you had to take a wild guess, who would you think those six to be? I wonder if he's counting Coburn, Malley & Hackney in that 6.

Kavanaugh is surely one? Folarin & Jones maybe?

26 minutes ago, Brunners said:

If you had to take a wild guess, who would you think those six to be? I wonder if he's counting Coburn, Malley & Hackney in that 6.

Kavanaugh is surely one? Folarin & Jones maybe?

Probably too early for Kavanagh unless he has an absolute monster start to next season.

Robinson, Kokolo, Hackney, Fletcher, Dodds, Gibson, Folarin, Jones & Brynn. I would guess he's talking about a few out of this group. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

I noticed NW mentioned Joe Bennett soon-to-be out of contract but injured, I wonder if we were looking at him.

Think he was just mentioning him as he was a previous player of his. He was explaining why britt etc weren't putting a shift in and used Bennett as an example of what can happen if soon to be out of contract players do put a shift in.

Can't see the full Back places being a priority for the window. 

21 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I think bee will look for a LB.  We have plenty of options at RB but on the left we have Bola, Johnson who may leave and Coulson who Warnock doesn’t see as a left back.

I think Bennett is out injured for a while though.

2 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Think he was just mentioning him as he was a previous player of his. He was explaining why britt etc weren't putting a shift in and used Bennett as an example of what can happen if soon to be out of contract players do put a shift in.

Depending what happens with Johnson we deffo need a left back

• Like 1
4 hours ago, FamilyBoro said:

If they get relegated I would be right in for Bannan. Top player and exactly what we need.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""