oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City 3-0 (Hall, McNair, Mendez-Laing)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the peak of my career .. The 7th best league in Denmark ... 

I watched the entire game today without my laptop freezing (albeit without volume) which was welcome.  I did not think we were outstanding today but I enjoyed watching us which might sound contra

Now who's racist?

Posted Images

Last two times I've predicted victory we have been defeated.

It doesn't matter if we play well. With the lack of VAR and the referees determined to take our pants down at every opportunity defeat is of course, inevitable.

2 nil to Stoke. Meh. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TheJew said:

It doesn't matter if we play well. With the lack of VAR and the referees determined to take our pants down at every opportunity defeat is of course, inevitable.

2 nil to Stoke. Meh. 

Hmmm 🤔 what are we going to do with you @TheJew if we win this one?

Maybe a re-name to King Penguin 🐧 😃😃😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Blanco said:

@Downsouth will be delighted with all the posts in this thread. It’s a pity that none of them have anything to do with the game 😂

What game?

No all we can hope for his a continuous collection of points and a lot of losing games of those above us before any real interest is ignited.

Though I do hope we will see boro perform whereby we know that things (next season) can make us more of a force

14 hours ago, TheJew said:

2 nil to Stoke. Meh. 

Well I predicted a bore draw...so there's every chance of it being a 4-3 end-to-end nail-biter. 😁

Okay...maybe not...

• Haha 1

Hopefully will be better than the match down there ..  and their commentators must have been the worst we've had this season...  incessant complaints about Dirty Boro when all their lads were just misjudging their tackles

I don’t know why but I’ve just got a horrible feeling that it’s gonna be one of those days (please don’t Penguin me) 

2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I don’t know why but I’ve just got a horrible feeling that it’s gonna be one of those days (please don’t Penguin me) 

Do you mean one of those days when we win 4-0 and all the playoffs excitement comes flooding back for another week?

• Thanks 1