oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City 3-0 (Hall, McNair, Mendez-Laing)

If Steven Fletchers playing for Stoke, Fry's going to have to be a lot stronger in the air, remember Fletcher for Sheff Wed out muscling Fry in the box and scoring from an header. I hope we put up a good performance and win comfortably, but my head is saying 1-1. 

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the peak of my career .. The 7th best league in Denmark ... 

I watched the entire game today without my laptop freezing (albeit without volume) which was welcome.  I did not think we were outstanding today but I enjoyed watching us which might sound contra

Now who's racist?

Posted Images

Games to have an eye on:

Bounemouth v Barnsley - Everything but a Barnsley win will do. 

Forest v Reading - I have a feeling that Forest will get something here.  Hopefully they have a game where everything clicks and Reading's downfall starts!

Cardiff v Watford - Obviously we want Troy to score the Watford winning penna!

QPR v Huddersfield - QPR can still squeeze in, as they are on 49 points if they win their game in hand. So hopefully Huddersfiled can find something here.

I really hope we see our Boro come out to win this .. I'm going mad, if we settle for a draw .. It's glory or go home time .. 

Only a win will do, and even that is probably not enough right now.

With Barnsley playing Bournemouth, the best we can hope for is 6 points off 6th.

We could end up 11 points off if we lose.

But I'm very relaxed about today given the pressure is off now, hope it's a decent game.

UTB.

Edited by TeaCider24
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

That's the team I've had picked, bar Fisher for Spence.

But given Fisher's not 100% fit, I've no issue with it.

I also think Specnce is the better wingback, but Fisher is the better full back .. So it kinda makes sence .. 

Spence's pace will be useful today