oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City 3-0 (Hall, McNair, Mendez-Laing)

Tav still injured. But massive game for Spence I feel also Bolasie need them to produce. I kinda feel bolaise is on trial to see if he can still produce to be a key man next season and sign for us in the summer. Akpom has been getting better so hopefully he produces a good display. 

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the peak of my career .. The 7th best league in Denmark ... 

I watched the entire game today without my laptop freezing (albeit without volume) which was welcome.  I did not think we were outstanding today but I enjoyed watching us which might sound contra

Now who's racist?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Tav still injured. But massive game for Spence I feel also Bolasie need them to produce. I kinda feel bolaise is on trial to see if he can still produce to be a key man next season and sign for us in the summer. Akpom has been getting better so hopefully he produces a good display. 

I don’t think we’ll be able to afford Bolasie’s wages, he’ll go elsewhere I think. 

3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I don’t think we’ll be able to afford Bolasie’s wages, he’ll go elsewhere I think. 

I'm not too sure depends if bolaise gets back to his best enjoys playing under Warnock and in return accepts lower pay to be at a place he loves to be at 

5 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I'm not too sure depends if bolaise gets back to his best enjoys playing under Warnock and in return accepts lower pay to be at a place he loves to be at 

That would be a great scenario, let’s see how he performs today. 

7 minutes ago, Onme'eadson said:

Well i am 64yr old and do know a good 1 when i see 1 and hes not it.

Irrelevant of your age, comments like that really wind me up when it's just not true!

I'm 36 and I've seen 100s of players worse than Spence

He's chosen Spence as he offers alot more going forward is attacking. Fisher is more defensive people complain when we set up defensive when he chooses to go attacking they complain also 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The same Djed Spence who played really well under Woodgate? Give him a chance. He’s 20 and his best is yet to come. A bad game last week doesn’t mean he’s garbage overall. It’s a good chance for him to step up today after being subbed off last week. Trust that he can step up and deliver and give a verdict after the game. 

I bet in Adama’s first couple of seasons people wrote him off

• Like 3