oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City 3-0 (Hall, McNair, Mendez-Laing)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the peak of my career .. The 7th best league in Denmark ... 

I watched the entire game today without my laptop freezing (albeit without volume) which was welcome.  I did not think we were outstanding today but I enjoyed watching us which might sound contra

Now who's racist?

Posted Images

When Akpom wins that in midfield there, how have we ended up back at the keeper?

I'm not usually one to be bothered by it but there were genuine options further up the pitch this time and we put pressure on ourselves back in our own half and are now struggling to get out of it.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

When Akpom wins that in midfield there, how have we ended up back at the keeper?

I'm not usually one to be bothered by it but there were genuine options further up the pitch this time and we put pressure on ourselves back in our own half and are now struggling to get out of it.

Annoys me too how often we pass back to the keeper, almost by default, even when players have space to run forward, or have other passing options.

As you say, we concede territory unnecessarily and make it harder to get the ball forward again.

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

That was shocking from Bolasie

Moments like that are not things I believe are being deliberately coached in to the players, it's just bad decision making, made absolutely no sense to boot it back to the halfway line from their corner flag.