oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City 3-0 (Hall, McNair, Mendez-Laing)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the peak of my career .. The 7th best league in Denmark ... 

I watched the entire game today without my laptop freezing (albeit without volume) which was welcome.  I did not think we were outstanding today but I enjoyed watching us which might sound contra

Now who's racist?

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I genuinely went to school in Darlo with a girl named Kerry Hunt, poor lass. 

I went to school with a Teresa Green. #truestory 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Do you think that Bola will be encouraged to hang around the 18 yard box when balls are cleared following a cross, corner or a mazy dribble so that he can smack any loose ball towards goal?

Gosh I wonder if there is anyone called Masie Dribble?

Almost as bad as Justin Case and Justin Thyme😆

Think she plays for Birmingham Ladies' doesn't she? 🙃

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Hard to beat this one

image.png.04de70bfcd442cdd7000875799bd09d9.png

According to a Sunday Sport article from 2018 he was forced to change the name, following numerous complaints.

Think its just called Mike Hunt Limited now.

Edited by AnglianRed
18 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

According to a Sunday Sport article from 2018 he was forced to change the name, following numerous complaints.

Think its just called Mike Hunt Limited now.

🤣🤣🤣 I never knew that 😂😂😂

I still see there are some hardened playoff believers and frankly I admire there optimism.
Reminds of the bloke a couple of doors from me who recently during the cold spell and not wanting to wake anyone in his household, decided to push start his car as it won’t start. While hanging on to the open drivers door he managed momentum, well we are on bend on a bit of a hill. I stood at the bedroom window long enough to see him gather some speed but no grip on the freshly laid snow. Down he went legs akimbo while the car took down the garden wall removing the drivers door. 
Despite his inability to control the situation and succeeding I thought him very optimistic, although the wife thought it hilarious. 

• Haha 4

For the cricket fans among us, I have to give a mention to India's (in)famous Wankhede Stadium. Pronounced, if my recollections of listening to TMS are correct, as "***-a-day". 😁

• Haha 1

We've just been talking about one today, our company once received a phone-call from someone asking if we needed anyone to provide music for our games. Then he said his name and we thought it was a prank call.

It's not a prank. Rhymes with prank, though.

https://kenwank.com/

• Haha 2