oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City 3-0 (Hall, McNair, Mendez-Laing)

12 hours ago, Uwe said:

Is there a way of watching Quest on catch up. Can‚Äôt seem to find it on my tele box ūü§∑‚Äć‚ôāÔłŹ

You can watch on a computer via the Discovery+ website.  It is one of their free channels. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the peak of my career .. The 7th best league in Denmark ... 

I watched the entire game today without my laptop freezing (albeit without volume) which was welcome.  I did not think we were outstanding today but I enjoyed watching us which might sound contra

Now who's racist?

Posted Images

On 3/14/2021 at 8:28 PM, AnglianRed said:

It is weird, given how long HD broadcasting has been around now, that there are still so few HD channels around.

It's not weird really. It's  more bandwidth  needed, plus the the extra costs incurred. 

9 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

It's not weird really. It's  more bandwidth  needed, plus the the extra costs incurred. 

But it is though.

HD broadcasting has been around for over a decade and you would have thought technology would have improved to the point that more bandwidth would be available AND that the associated costs would have reduced...as with most forms of tech over time.

Heck, even 4k isn't a new thing anymore. Videogame developers are starting to make more games that can be viewed in 4k (provided you have the TV / monitor to display it).

TV companies really need to up their game. They're being left behind.

15 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

But it is though.

HD broadcasting has been around for over a decade and you would have thought technology would have improved to the point that more bandwidth would be available AND that the associated costs would have reduced...as with most forms of tech over time.

Heck, even 4k isn't a new thing anymore. Videogame developers are starting to make more games that can be viewed in 4k (provided you have the TV / monitor to display it).

TV companies really need to up their game. They're being left behind.

I agree with you

. However, it's a profit driven thing and these companies will hang on to SD as long as they can, especially with free to air tv.

• Like 1