oneBoro Forum

Swansea are the leagues worst cheats and the rest of us have cottoned on

I was so *** off when I saw the highlights of your game on the weekend, which has been compounded by that clown cooper saying they're a "classy team" I just had to join your forum and back you lot up.

Look I'm a Brentford fan so not much love between us, but that aside, if you look at just this game, a neutral will say you were hard done by its football etc it happens. Just NO NO. They have been cheating and diving their way through this league for as long as I can remember, and they get the most ridiculous decisions go their way. Il give 2 examples.

1. This year at theirs it doesnt show the blatant dive to win this free kick, but they flatten the goalkeeper as the ball comes in and its given.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=338AQWcy3wo

2. Fast forward to the Rico Henry red and tell me if ever there was a worse case of a player being wrongly sent off? It was later rescinded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOrmMVg3fpc

What the hell was that about with your goal being disallowed the way he kicked his leg out and dived? Why dont we ask Stoke fans about last wednesday aswell?  When we played them at theirs it was 90 minutes of cynical fouls and shithousery tactics to which they celebrated a 1-1 draw like a win when we ran them off the park. Warnock has a point with that ref comment and respect to him for saying it how it is. You lot have every right to be annoyed, they do this every game and Aryew is an odious ****** who is one of the ringleaders. Looks like they got another penalty aswell tonight you just couldnt write it.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was so *** off when I saw the highlights of your game on the weekend, which has been compounded by that clown cooper saying they're a "classy team" I just had to join your forum and back you lot up.

It is significant when the only supporters that think the decisions were right are Swansea and even our rivals think we wuz robbed.. Hope you can edge them and Watford out on the run-in and make it to

We done the business on the cheats today, may they go into freefall.  🤣 

Posted Images

It is significant when the only supporters that think the decisions were right are Swansea and even our rivals think we wuz robbed.. Hope you can edge them and Watford out on the run-in and make it to the Prem this year..  and if you have any spare goalscorers, point them this way 🙂 

• Like 4

I hope Brentford and Watford can prevent Swansea promotion. As I totally don't like the tactics Swansea deploy they litteraly injured Dijksteel for rest of the season due to the fact he beat their player manning like 3 times in opening 10 mins so he decided to chop him down when the ref wasn't watching. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Old Codger said:

It is significant when the only supporters that think the decisions were right are Swansea and even our rivals think we wuz robbed.. Hope you can edge them and Watford out on the run-in and make it to the Prem this year..  and if you have any spare goalscorers, point them this way 🙂 

Our rivals who are Swansea's promotion rivals you mean 🤔

Swansea's now but ours previously and perhaps subsequently but possibly not at this exact minute, if we want to be precise  ..  but in the grand scheme of things, our rivals have included a range spanning Benfica, Real Madrid, Roma and South Bank, so a team that we have competed against could fit into that category

in fact the definition can be given as  a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity, so whilst not being a close rival, it is obvious that they can be fitted into that category 🙂

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Swansea's now but ours previously and perhaps subsequently but possibly not at this exact minute, if we want to be precise  ..  but in the grand scheme of things, our rivals have included a range spanning Benfica, Real Madrid, Roma and South Bank, so a team that we have competed against could fit into that category

in fact the definition can be given as  a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity, so whilst not being a close rival, it is obvious that they can be fitted into that category 🙂

we could well still play brentford in the playoffs. so yes they are rivals. never say never. do a barnsley and win 7 on bounce we are in.

12 hours ago, Brentford_AL said:

Look I'm a Brentford fan so not much love between us, but that aside, if you look at just this game, a neutral will say you were hard done by its football etc it happens. Just NO NO. They have been cheating and diving their way through this league for as long as I can remember, and they get the most ridiculous decisions go their way. Il give 2 examples.

1. This year at theirs it doesnt show the blatant dive to win this free kick, but they flatten the goalkeeper as the ball comes in and its given.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=338AQWcy3wo

2. Fast forward to the Rico Henry red and tell me if ever there was a worse case of a player being wrongly sent off? It was later rescinded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOrmMVg3fpc

What the hell was that about with your goal being disallowed the way he kicked his leg out and dived? Why dont we ask Stoke fans about last wednesday aswell?  When we played them at theirs it was 90 minutes of cynical fouls and shithousery tactics to which they celebrated a 1-1 draw like a win when we ran them off the park. Warnock has a point with that ref comment and respect to him for saying it how it is. You lot have every right to be annoyed, they do this every game and Aryew is an odious ****** who is one of the ringleaders. Looks like they got another penalty aswell tonight you just couldnt write it.

Thanks for the words of support.

I don't know if they're the worst in the league, but they certainly got away with a lot of crap in that game.

Doubly infuriating that there are so many incompetent refs that allow their kind of antics to go unpunished. The way some teams seem to get such an easy time of it does make you want to dig your tinfoil hat out.

58 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Thanks for the words of support.

I don't know if they're the worst in the league, but they certainly got away with a lot of crap in that game.

Doubly infuriating that there are so many incompetent refs that allow their kind of antics to go unpunished. The way some teams seem to get such an easy time of it does make you want to dig your tinfoil hat out.

I said during the game that I thought Swansea were the worst divers I'd seen all season, so if they play like that every game then I'd argue there is a good case for them being the worst in the league for it!

(worst as in most prolific, not worst as in they're just awful at diving 😂)

Refs in this league have no bottle at all. I fully support Warnock in his anger towards officials, they've been terrible for years and they're just getting worse.

• Like 1

Swansea may be cheats, but they're being aided by abysmal refereeing. I loathe VAR's impact on the flowing nature of football and the way it effectively stops fans celebrating a decision until the moment has well and truly passed, but it's hard to argue against its introduction in the Championship when we've got officials dropping clangers all over the pitch.

I think the best we can hope for in the meantime is that the referees pay closer attention to Swansea players and take into account their propensity to cheat. Allegedly.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blanco said:

If you get a chance to look at Dortmund v Sevilla last night it will show you the madness of VAR. seven minutes of absolute madness 

Look at the state of this 
Football is ruined

https://fb.watch/47N5lwIKjR/

image.gif.84fce1c9a3286a26d18428233d3937de.gif

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blanco said:

If you get a chance to look at Dortmund v Sevilla last night it will show you the madness of VAR. seven minutes of absolute madness 

Look at the state of this 
Football is ruined

https://fb.watch/47N5lwIKjR/

That’s insane and the booking for ungentlemanly conduct makes no sense whatsoever if you still allow the 2nd penalty to stand. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

That’s insane and the booking for ungentlemanly conduct makes no sense whatsoever if you still allow the 2nd penalty to stand. 

Exactly 😳

Every team in the league have players who dive and cheat, every manager in the league condones it when its their players doing it and the fans condone it as well. 

Stop complaining. 

Edited by Duvel
  • Like 3