oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 2-0 (Storey og, Tavernier)

3 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

Good luck! I think the kid should be named after Boros 1st goalscorer tonight. 👍👍

Oh dear imagine calling your child... Nil 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys our son was born today at 12.55pm, might get to see the game yet!

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021 Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough. Kick off: 1900hrs Live streams: Through MFC and Red button Facility Sky Sports Channel 403   Introdu

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

Good luck! I think the kid should be named after Boros 1st goalscorer tonight. 👍👍

Yeah right!

I don't think there's any way Neeskens is gonna fly with his missus...or Chuba for that matter... 😁

4 hours ago, Johnmfc81 said:

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Very best of luck John. Hope all goes well 👍

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Johnmfc81 said:

All the best to your and your family pal.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Very best of luck John. Hope all goes well 👍

Indeed joy upon joy all the best.

Must admit looking forward to the game and hopefully a bit more hope ensues as a result

• Thanks 1

Tonight I am not logging on to the forum during the game as I am fed up with NB4 letting me know what has happened before I am aware of it! Besides I get distracted when typing and have missed certain goals being scored

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Tonight I am not logging on to the forum during the game as I am fed up with NB4 letting me know what has happened before I am aware of it! Besides I get distracted when typing and have missed certain goals being scored

That’s how I do it Alan. Forum at half-time and after the game. Watch match without interruption 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Did you joke about her not able to hold for just one more day, cause the Boro is on tele? 😂😂😂😅

Jokes aside ... Congrats, mate .. biggest feeling  ever, when a child is born 🙂

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

That’s how I do it Alan. Forum at half-time and after the game. Watch match without interruption 

I could learn from this ... i feel the game is gone before it started, cause of all the typing

4 minutes ago, Blanco said:

eye same here, occasionally post during if its a *** game or a poor stream.

22 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I really need to start doing that, I am missing things because I'm busy telling people on here that I think something was a good save. 😂

32 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Did you joke about her not able to hold for just one more day, cause the Boro is on tele? 😂😂😂😅

Jokes aside ... Congrats, mate .. biggest feeling  ever, when a child is born 🙂

He was due last Friday and i said to her if he ain't born before Saturday to hang on until after the game.