oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 2-0 (Storey og, Tavernier)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys our son was born today at 12.55pm, might get to see the game yet!

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021 Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough. Kick off: 1900hrs Live streams: Through MFC and Red button Facility Sky Sports Channel 403   Introdu

Posted Images

I think to be fair to Bettinelli, he did well to get down to it. It's just even if he makes a decent stop, it's right back into the danger area. You have to wonder though too, if Sinclair isn't offside, a Boro defender may well get to the ball first.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I think to be fair to Bettinelli, he did well to get down to it. It's just even if he makes a decent stop, it's right back into the danger area. You have to wonder though too, if Sinclair isn't offside, a Boro defender may well get to the ball first.

Doesn't really matter does it? He wasn't to know the lad was offside and he parried it right into his path. It's crap goal keeping one way or another. 

On a positive, his sweeping skills in recent weeks have been good, picks up good starting positions and knows when to come out.