oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 2-0 (Storey og, Tavernier)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys our son was born today at 12.55pm, might get to see the game yet!

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021 Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough. Kick off: 1900hrs Live streams: Through MFC and Red button Facility Sky Sports Channel 403   Introdu

Posted Images

Just now, TheJew said:

Marv is an integral part of this team. Excellent player who always gives his all.

Decent squad player but I'd worry if we had to rely on him for 90 minutes.

I wouldn't even put him in the Adam Forshaw category of someone I'd trust to come in for 90 minutes on occasion, as we sometimes did if we wanted Clayton or Leadbitter to have a rest a few years ago.

I think he's one of those squad players that can do a job in parts, especially in situations where we're winning and want a quick outlet.

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Aren’t we the cheats now?

We'll see what Warnock says after the match, though I'd argue that fouling someone isn't cheating.

That Morsy should also have been booked doesn't mean their player shouldn't have been sent off.

Very disappointed with Morsy for doing it though, I'm glad he was taken off.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Just haven't rated Kebano at all in the past few games, he's blazing a lot of big chances wide.

Thought he has been excellent tonight.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Decent squad player but I'd worry if we had to rely on him for 90 minutes.

I wouldn't even put him in the Adam Forshaw category of someone I'd trust to come in for 90 minutes on occasion, as we sometimes did if we wanted Clayton or Leadbitter to have a rest a few years ago.

I think he's one of those squad players that can do a job in parts, especially in situations where we're winning and want a quick outlet.

Hopefully Bolasie and Kebano stay.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

We'll see what Warnock says after the match, though I'd argue that fouling someone isn't cheating.

That Morsy should also have been booked doesn't mean their player shouldn't have been sent off.

Well Morsy should have been sent off.  But the Swansea player didn’t dive for the penalty against us, did he?  You can say the ref got it wrong but not that it was cheating.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

Well Morsy should have been sent off.  But the Swansea player didn’t dive for the penalty against us, did he?  You can say the ref got it wrong but not that it was cheating.

They dived for penalties in the game before ours and the game after ours.

Just now, Changing Times said:

And McNair dives all game long as everyone knows. Britt has gone down very easily in the box so many times this season too. Swansea are no more cheaters than anyone else in the league.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Have we received any penalties for dives this season?

No.

Why does that matter? We still dive to get advantages all around the pitch. And Britt has tried for it, just not been very good at it.