oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 2-0 (Storey og, Tavernier)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys our son was born today at 12.55pm, might get to see the game yet!

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021 Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough. Kick off: 1900hrs Live streams: Through MFC and Red button Facility Sky Sports Channel 403   Introdu

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Have we received any penalties for dives this season?

Ah so its the outcome that matters rather than the actual act of cheating?  Cheating is cheating, to me anyway.  How successful you are at it seems less relevant than whether you are trying to cheat or not.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Ah so its the outcome that matters rather than the actual act of cheating?  Cheating is cheating, to me anyway.  How successful you are at it seems less relevant than whether you are trying to cheat or not.

Of course the outcome matters, I hate diving and I hate that McNair does it, but I wouldn't be moaning about Swansea if they'd failed to con the ref in multiple matches as it wouldn't impact the season.

It's boring whataboutery. 

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Of course the outcome matters, I hate diving and I hate that McNair does it, but I wouldn't be moaning about Swansea if they'd failed to con the ref in multiple matches as it wouldn't impact the season.

It's boring whataboutery. 

So your real annoyance is with McNair for not diving more in the box then? 🙂

Just now, Changing Times said:

Instead of kebano?

Yep.

I don't think he's done enough lately and there's more chance of Mendez-Laing still being our player next season.

Won't be unhappy if Kebano starts, I like him, but I do think he should have done better in the past two matches.

• Like 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

Little disappointed we've not added to our goal Tally here. We could still end up catching reading and they're a few goals ahead of us. 

Their keeper have had two great saves, to be fair

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Yep.

I don't think he's done enough lately and there's more chance of Mendez-Laing still being our player next season.

Won't be unhappy if Kebano starts, I like him, but I do think he should have done better in the past two matches.

I think kebano has a very good relationship with tav, they play off each other really well. So I'd like to see him stay in the side for the next game if and when Tav is back in the starting lineup. Really want us to go with the formation I mentioned earlier in the treat with tav and McNair ahead of howson