oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 2-0 (Storey og, Tavernier)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys our son was born today at 12.55pm, might get to see the game yet!

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021 Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough. Kick off: 1900hrs Live streams: Through MFC and Red button Facility Sky Sports Channel 403   Introdu

Posted Images

Well done again Boro. Preston didn't look like scoring at all in the second half. A bit like us at Deepdale - could carry on for hours and it still wouldn't change the result. 

Can someone assist me with something.

I thought in a game you can make 5 subs but only make the subs on 3 occasions. Yet we made 5 subs on 4 occasions tonight.

Was one of the subs for concussion or something?

Just now, TLF10 said:

Can someone assist me with something.

I thought in a game you can make 5 subs but only make the subs on 3 occasions. Yet we made 5 subs on 4 occasions tonight.

Was one of the subs for concussion or something?

They dropped that requirement this season, as far as I know, it was only like that at the end of last season.

It's just 5 subs whenever you want now.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

They dropped that requirement this season, as far as I know, it was only like that at the end of last season.

It's just 5 subs whenever you want now.

I thought the role was 3 times during open play. Therefore, half tie subs don't count

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

I thought the role was 3 times during open play. Therefore, half tie subs don't count

It was last season, but I was sure they'd dropped it.

Not that we broke that rule if I'm wrong.

Just looked at Reading's fixtures.

They play Barnsley, Watford, Norwich, Cardiff and Swansea.

If we can keep winning, we can definitely catch them or catch Barnsley.

Though we have a week of destiny after the international break, even assuming we can beat Millwall.

• Like 1

Im in the minority but i enjoyed that game.played some good stuff at times & could have scored another one or two with some  better decision making in the final third.Another clean sheet.we move above Cardiff & move to within 5 of the play offs,weve had worse nights!

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Just looked at Reading's fixtures.

They play Barnsley, Watford, Norwich, Cardiff and Swansea.

If we can keep winning, we can definitely catch them or catch Barnsley.

Though we have a week of destiny after the international break, even assuming we can beat Millwall.

Yes. Bournemouth, Watford and Barnsley is a tough week. Will make or break our season!