oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 2-0 (Storey og, Tavernier)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys our son was born today at 12.55pm, might get to see the game yet!

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021 Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough. Kick off: 1900hrs Live streams: Through MFC and Red button Facility Sky Sports Channel 403   Introdu

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Disappointing but expected response.

The fact he said he had to do an Arsene Wenger and say he hasn’t seen it suggests to me that he was acknowledging it but didn’t want to diss his player in public. Morsy will only start against Millwall if McNair is not fit IMO

13 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Bournemouth beat Swansea 3-0, that's a kick in the balls, still gained on a few teams though.

Is it really they are in FA Cup at weekend when we will beat Millwall overtake them then we have international break (more their players be on international duty than us) play them on the Friday beat them and be 3 points a head with superior goal difference 😉

• Like 5
Just now, DurhamRed said:

Is it really they are in FA Cup at weekend when we will beat Millwall overtake them then we have international break (more their players be on international duty than us) play them on the Friday beat them and be 3 points a head with superior goal difference 😉

Hopefully they progress in the cup too, fixture build up can only help.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

They are ten goals better off than us so that’s a big ask. We need to beat millwall by three and Bournemouth by 4. 

42 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Disappointing but expected response.

I don't know what's worse, a manager saying they haven't seen an incident right in front of them or essentially acknowledging he saw it but saying he has to say he didn't see it. I mean, I could be misreading the tone of what he's said but it very much reads to me like trying to acknowledge it without speaking about it.

He'd have been absolutely livid of that had gone the other way. If Morsy had been sent off and Browne kept on, he'd have been livid. Managers truly have no shame in situations like this, do they?

20 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I don't know what's worse, a manager saying they haven't seen an incident right in front of them or essentially acknowledging he saw it but saying he has to say he didn't see it. I mean, I could be misreading the tone of what he's said but it very much reads to me like trying to acknowledge it without speaking about it.

He'd have been absolutely livid of that had gone the other way. If Morsy had been sent off and Browne kept on, he'd have been livid. Managers truly have no shame in situations like this, do they?

Warnock definitely doesn’t. He’s as bad as anyone when it comes to refereeing decisions. 

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Warnock definitely doesn’t. He’s as bad as anyone when it comes to refereeing decisions. 

Has there ever been a time as a Boro fan that you have something positive to say 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It was so obvious how Warnock was going to react, I actually called it on here at half time. 

Its just a big game, whether its berating referees one week or suffering from temporary blindness the next. 

People shouldn't hang on his every word after games when its so obvious what he's doing most of the time. He's not the only manager who does it as well they're mostly all the same. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Blanco said:

Has there ever been a time as a Boro fan that you have something positive to say 🙄

Plenty of times. I’m just not blind. I dont see any reason why I should just blindly applaud the manager for everything he does when he so blatantly acts like he does regarding referees.

Lots of credit to the team and Warnock for getting 6 points in 4 days. I do hope that form continues for the last 9 matches. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Can see that red being reduced to yellow on appeal and Morsy was just as bad, understand why he was taken off

Yeah Morsy didn't cover himself in glory and deserved the same punishment. Granted Brown got sent off, and rightly so, for retalitation when he kicked Morsy, but Morsy deserved his own red card for being a *** when he swung his arm twice. I love a good combative midfielder but Morsy is making it increasinly hard to like him. It doesn't get better that he had to go to the ground and look like he cried. If you dish it out you have to be able to take it yourself and not go crying to the ref.

I had a dream last night that Paddy knee injury was very serious and he would be out until Xmas. 

I am sharing the dream as I feel if i keep it to myself more chance of it coming through. There is no logic for this. I just dont want the dream on my conscious alone. Call it diffusion of responsibility if you like.

• Haha 2