oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 2-0 (Storey og, Tavernier)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys our son was born today at 12.55pm, might get to see the game yet!

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021 Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough. Kick off: 1900hrs Live streams: Through MFC and Red button Facility Sky Sports Channel 403   Introdu

Posted Images

Just now, Downsouth said:

Wht a very disjointed first half, we have offered nothing and yet lady luck is really smiling on us.

Must do better second half, take full advantage

Bolasie has looked threatening mind. 

We just need a powerful center forward or two.

Once again the refereeing in this division is appalling. But I’ll take it today 🤨

Just now, Uwe said:

Once again the refereeing in this division is appalling. But I’ll take it today 🤨

I think it's harsh to blame the referee in this instance, given he was following play and he wasn't facing the incident until Browne kicked out., but you can definitely question the linesman and fourth officials missing it.

• Like 1

Not one of our best performances but we 1 up from the strangest own goal and they had a man sent off for not quiet sure what lol. So happy days. Bolasie is playing half decent again would sub him for watmore and Kebano for Mendez on 60 mins to try minimise injury 

Let's take a moment and recognise once again that our manager has yet to be sent off this season for disagreeing with the ref. And Alex Neil has just been sent off for his response to the decision that's gone against him.

Just makes me think once again that whatever people on here say, whatever Warnock does or says to referees is completely overblown. He's gone onto the pitch the way Neil has done there on a few occasions this season and I can't even remember a yellow card? Maybe this referee would have done the same to Warnock if it was him? That's all that's left to cling onto at this stage.

But I actually sympathise with Alex Neil there. Preston have been absolutely robbed of the man advantage there. Browne kicks out and that incident in and of itself is absolutely a red card. But you can't talk about that without acknowledging the reason he bloody kicked out to begin with. Sam Morsy does get away with things on a weekly basis and we're lucky he doesn't have us down to 10 there too.

Like TeaCider said, Warnock can't defend him for that. I suspect he might do his best to avoid that topic or at least give a rubbish account of it.