Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 2-0 (Storey og, Tavernier)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys our son was born today at 12.55pm, might get to see the game yet!

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021 Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough. Kick off: 1900hrs Live streams: Through MFC and Red button Facility Sky Sports Channel 403   Introdu

Posted Images

Well done again Boro. Preston didn't look like scoring at all in the second half. A bit like us at Deepdale - could carry on for hours and it still wouldn't change the result. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone assist me with something.

I thought in a game you can make 5 subs but only make the subs on 3 occasions. Yet we made 5 subs on 4 occasions tonight.

Was one of the subs for concussion or something?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TLF10 said:

Can someone assist me with something.

I thought in a game you can make 5 subs but only make the subs on 3 occasions. Yet we made 5 subs on 4 occasions tonight.

Was one of the subs for concussion or something?

They dropped that requirement this season, as far as I know, it was only like that at the end of last season.

It's just 5 subs whenever you want now.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

They dropped that requirement this season, as far as I know, it was only like that at the end of last season.

It's just 5 subs whenever you want now.

I thought the role was 3 times during open play. Therefore, half tie subs don't count

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

I thought the role was 3 times during open play. Therefore, half tie subs don't count

It was last season, but I was sure they'd dropped it.

Not that we broke that rule if I'm wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looked at Reading's fixtures.

They play Barnsley, Watford, Norwich, Cardiff and Swansea.

If we can keep winning, we can definitely catch them or catch Barnsley.

Though we have a week of destiny after the international break, even assuming we can beat Millwall.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im in the minority but i enjoyed that game.played some good stuff at times & could have scored another one or two with some  better decision making in the final third.Another clean sheet.we move above Cardiff & move to within 5 of the play offs,weve had worse nights!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

How was Neil allowed to control the team and tactics from the stands after getting sent off? Surely that’s not allowed?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Just looked at Reading's fixtures.

They play Barnsley, Watford, Norwich, Cardiff and Swansea.

If we can keep winning, we can definitely catch them or catch Barnsley.

Though we have a week of destiny after the international break, even assuming we can beat Millwall.

Yes. Bournemouth, Watford and Barnsley is a tough week. Will make or break our season!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Latest Posts

    • If Muniz does fall through we really do need to get some players in sharpish We've lost 30 goals from the players who've left, including 6 of our 8 top scorers (assuming Akpom leaves) and so far have brought in 15 goals with Ikpeazu, Crooks and Ameobi  This for a side that's already notoriously low scoring and lacking in creativity What worries me is the absence of links to wingers and attacking midfielders other than Lazaro and a few washed up has beens  11 days till Fulham...    
    • What will happen is; Muniz will go to Athletico We will bid for Lazaro We will agree a deal for Lazaro  Fulham will bid for lazaro We will buy Smith from Rotherham
    • Get begging Muniz to join us Twitter link
    • He will undoubtedly sign for Fulham and play for one of the most inoffensive clubs in English football in one of the least intimidating grounds in England.  He won't have a clue though. 
    • Yeah that is what I meant. Fulham never technically beat us to Bryan. They beat Villa to him. We were technically not in running for Bryan as far as player was concerned. His 3rd and final choice.

×
×
  • Create New...