oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 2-0 (Storey og, Tavernier)

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

An essential for jungle expeditions then.

Stay hydrated and malaria-free with 1 bottle! Probably cheaper than insect repellent too.

Never without it when I park in North Ormesby ..

• Haha 2
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys our son was born today at 12.55pm, might get to see the game yet!

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021 Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough. Kick off: 1900hrs Live streams: Through MFC and Red button Facility Sky Sports Channel 403   Introdu

Posted Images

We're leaving Scotland later this year, and one of the few concerns the wife has is whether we'll still be able to buy Irn Bru. However, since we're only moving to Carlisle (five miles across the border), it wouldn't be too difficult to do Brus cruises to Annan or Gretna.

(I'd like to think supermarkets in Carlisle might cater for the displaced Celtic diaspora by stocking it themselves, but maybe Cumbrians are more interested in drinking Perrier and Fentimans?)

15 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

We're leaving Scotland later this year, and one of the few concerns the wife has is whether we'll still be able to buy Irn Bru. However, since we're only moving to Carlisle (five miles across the border), it wouldn't be too difficult to do Brus cruises to Annan or Gretna.

(I'd like to think supermarkets in Carlisle might cater for the displaced Celtic diaspora by stocking it themselves, but maybe Cumbrians are more interested in drinking Perrier and Fentimans?)

Irn Bru isn't an exotic import down here, hahah, it's in every shop in Redcar and Carlisle is far closer to the factory than here.

I used to love the stuff but since they changed the recipe it's just not the same.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 1

On the topic of the game, pretty interesting quotes coming out from Paul Gallagher of PNE.

"It's unfortunate that we shoot ourselves in the foot with the own goal, then we're on the back foot.

"A decision comes where, if we're being honest, it should have been ours, it should have been them sent off. It's not nice talking about referees but he didn't see it, he says.

"He says it was the fourth official. He got to see the first action where Morsy throws out twice at Alan and I remember him doing it at Deepdale, he's got a history of this.

"He did it at Deepdale and I said that to him. Even his own players say he does it in training, so it's one of them.

"I don't like making excuses but when it's blatant like that that's going to change and swing the games it's not nice to see.

"I said 'you've not seen that so how have you gave that decision?' He said it was the fourth official, so I'm sure that when he looks back, he'll probably say I've got that wrong.

5 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

What, terrible?

So many better stouts out there. Absolutely baffles me that there are people who still think drinking Guinness makes them "a character", "patriotic" or even "more adventurous than your average beer drinker."

And don't even get me started on St Patrick, the guy wasn't even Irish!

I'm totally with you on there being better stouts. Guinness is handy with it being regularly available even in the shortest, lager lout bars and pubs though - so it still holds a special place in my heart.

Also nabbed 15 cans for £9.50 at Asda, so not complaining...

Thank goodness we are talking football again weirdest end of a match thread ever!

Millwall thread will be up tomorrow and then this can get archived ha ha!

Ps I hate Guiness

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Thank goodness we are talking football again weirdest end of a match thread ever!

Millwall thread will be up tomorrow and then this can get archived ha ha!

Ps I hate Guiness

There’s gratitude 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just thought I’d bring the stereotype full circle A nice dinner of Corned Beef and Cabbage and of course the obligatory spuds 🥔 🥔

Cue @AnglianRed with a Riverdance GIF and @Denzel Zanzibar saying that I would have preferred Fish n Chips from Whitby 😃😃😃

image.thumb.jpeg.ac383901390ff159c8b45e18b91b7d67.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Just thought I’d bring the stereotype full circle A nice dinner of Corned Beef and Cabbage and of course the obligatory spuds 🥔 🥔

Cue @AnglianRed with a Riverdance GIF and @Denzel Zanzibar saying that I would have preferred Fish n Chips from Whitby 😃😃😃

Mate....come on...

WHERE'S THE *** GRAVY?

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Needs a bit of gravy like

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Is that traditional Irish food? 

I think my old school dinner ladies must have had Irish blood in them!