oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 2-0 (Storey og, Tavernier)

Totally confident tonight, 2-0  to the Boro,Akpom & Bolaise. Reading to lose against Brum tomorrow night-new manager bounce. Lee Bowyer just announced. Then we could be back in business

• Like 1
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys our son was born today at 12.55pm, might get to see the game yet!

This will be the first game I have missed all season. My wife has started to go into labour. So come on lads big win tonight please

Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021 Venue: The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough. Kick off: 1900hrs Live streams: Through MFC and Red button Facility Sky Sports Channel 403   Introdu

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Strong starting 11, that.

I'm glad Fisher is in for Spence, just hope he's not being rushed back.

Hopefully not, he's been on the bench and played on Saturday so it can't be that bad, but I suppose it could be worth the risk either way.

If we don't win tonight then his fitness doesn't massively matter for the 4-5 months until next season, as long as he doesn't pick up a major injury.

33 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Yep, put it this way an agreement has been reached and it's going to be sooner rather than later 👍, however something needs to happen before it's announced

Can't be that much bloody later, there's only seven weeks of the season left and then he's gone either way!

Got to play Akpom anyway, need him to get going here before we end up writing another striker off.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Yep, put it this way an agreement has been reached and it's going to be sooner rather than later 👍, however something needs to happen before it's announced

New contract to be signed by Fletcher before Britt gets the boot?