• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Date: Saturday 20th March Venue: The New Den, Millwall Kick off: 1500hrs or 3pm if you prefer Live stream cover: MFC TV or any illegal stream you can find Introduction The sta

Defeat is absolutely inevitable. No chance we win 3 in a row. None. The Boro will always let you down.

Found him! 🤣

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TheJew said:

Defeat is absolutely inevitable.

No chance we win 3 in a row. None.

The Boro will always let you down.

I’m not even going to request a penguin slap from @wilsoncgp I think that you have a key role to play in the run in @TheJew Keep up the good work 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, TheJew said:

Defeat is absolutely inevitable.

No chance we win 3 in a row. None.

The Boro will always let you down.

My late grandad would always say about the Boro: “They Always Let You Down” 

‘TALYD’ is a familiar acronym in our family Boro group chat. Unless we win, of course. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Think he was shagging that bee.

Typical uncouth DZ, the rest of us would have said making sweet love!😉

Also will need the swear filter checked!

• Haha 1

Slightly off topic but does anyone else remember when we were sponsored by Garmin? I'm sure we had a terrible extra mascot who walked around dressed as a giant sat nav.

However, nobody I know seems to remember this and I'm starting to worry I completely imagined it.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Slightly off topic but does anyone else remember when we were sponsored by Garmin? I'm sure we had a terrible extra mascot who walked around dressed as a giant sat nav.

However, nobody I know seems to remember this and I'm starting to worry I completely imagined it.

Found him! 🤣

soccer-barclays-premier-league-middlesbrough-v-bolton-wanderers-riverside-GAP6TJ.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Wow 1

Maybe Roary will do a John Terry on Zampetta? 

It be nice going back to the game if we could get three in a row, that should give us confidence going into the running but will a tough game today. Id be tempted to go with this -

Bettinelli

Fisher  Fry  Hall Bola

Saville  Howson

Kebano  Tav        Johnson

Fletcher

Or something like that, freshen it up as its been 3 in a week and keep Millwall guessing. 

16 hours ago, Blanco said:

I’m not even going to request a penguin slap from @wilsoncgp I think that you have a key role to play in the run in @TheJew Keep up the good work 🤪

Don't worry, I'll give him one...I think he secretly likes it. 😁😉

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Found him! 🤣

soccer-barclays-premier-league-middlesbrough-v-bolton-wanderers-riverside-GAP6TJ.jpg

Rumour has it that Tony Pulis wanted to bring this back as club mascot in recognition of his Route 1 football #truestory

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Rumour has it that Tony Pulis wanted to bring this back as club mascot in recognition of his Route 1 football #truestory

Bleh!

My Garmin sat nav almost never takes me Route 1.

Always does its damnedest to find the longest, most awkward route via country back roads. 😡

Also utterly useless when you have to change route due to roadworks or road closures. Tries for miles to make you U-turn and go back the way you just came.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Bleh!

My Garmin sat nav almost never takes me Route 1.

Always does its damnedest to find the longest, most awkward route via country back roads. 😡

Also utterly useless when you have to change route due to roadworks or road closures. Tries for miles to make you U-turn and go back the way you just came.

Mine did the same when I had it set on the male voice. When I switched to the female voice it would tell me the quickest most direct route (just as I was passing the turn off for it) 😉

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, thomas said:

Bettinelli

Fisher  Fry  Hall Bola

Saville  Howson

Kebano  Tav   Johnson

Fletcher

I'd go with this, would probably swap Johnson for Bolasie. And if Fletcher isn't 100% him for Akpom.

8 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I'd go with this, would probably swap Johnson for Bolasie. And if Fletcher isn't 100% him for Akpom.

Part of thinking is Bolasie has had alot of game time in short space of time, more than hes had in awhile might be good too see if Bolasie could be the impact player this time and give Johnson the mins. Also agreed with Fletcher thats presuming hes fit.