• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Date: Saturday 20th March Venue: The New Den, Millwall Kick off: 1500hrs or 3pm if you prefer Live stream cover: MFC TV or any illegal stream you can find Introduction The sta

Defeat is absolutely inevitable. No chance we win 3 in a row. None. The Boro will always let you down.

Found him! 🤣

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

So people want us to 'impose our game on the other team', whilst blaming attacking players for goals we concede. That's toss.

Watch the goal back, he was dreadful and it all stemmed from him.

The ball was in the back of the net 5 seconds after he'd lost the ball.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

So people want us to 'impose our game on the other team', whilst blaming attacking players for goals we concede. That's toss.

Go watch it before you accuse others mate. That goal is on Spence.

• Like 1

I’m a positive Boro fan but my words I haven’t enjoyed this half. We are very good at making ordinary teams look fantastic and we aren’t on it at all today. 

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

Go watch it before you accuse others mate. That goal is on Spence.

I'm just saying, if Spence loses the ball in the final third, why is it 100% his fault? Do we not have a defence behind him?

Sorry but this is season finished for me. Tav and Fletch constantly becoming reinjured and we insist on using a back 3 which does not work whatsoever. 

Every oppurtunity to get in the play offs we get, we bottle. There's just absolutely 0 consistency with this team. Not helping by the manager's tactical choices

• Like 1

I think this is one of most disappointed I've been in a half.

The players available and we serve up dross like that. Akpom and Spence have been terrible.

Tav injured.

I cannot fathom why we aren't "going for it" when in the position we are. 

A 4 nil crushing but at least trying to play and attack with the ball on the ground is the same as a 1 nil whimpering performance.

Just dreadful.

• Like 1